Another Official Batman License Holder - motorcycle jackets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Licensed Dark Knight replica armor motorcycle suit

Wow. Those jackets are hideous.

G1Purple.jpg

Lame.

I like that jacket, it´s just like the goon jacket from Batman 1989 but with Heath on ´em.

I'm not gunna lie, that'd be pretty nerdy to ride a bike with, BUT it would make one helluva badass halloween or fancy dress costume!

Personally i think guys that wear stuff like this:
suit1.jpg

Look alot more nerdy and stupid than if someone wore that leather DK suit. At least that would be unique, and turn heads for different reasons. I mean if your going to wear a leather riding suit for riding crotch rockets might as well be something worth wearing.

Personally i think guys that wear stuff like this:
suit1.jpg

Look alot more nerdy and stupid than if someone wore that leather DK suit.

No. Equally.. I'd say ok (for street riding) but MORE!? No. Might as well just put on a full Superman costume and ride your bike.

personally i think guys that wear stuff like this:
suit1.jpg

look alot more nerdy and stupid than if someone wore that leather dk suit. At least that would be unique, and turn heads for different reasons. I mean if your going to wear a leather riding suit for riding crotch rockets might as well be something worth wearing.

go go power rangers!

I'd still rather wear a well built black leather suit, that happens to look like the bat suit(but in itself looks like a motorcycle suit), than some neon dayglow randomly patterned jumpsuit like you see alot of rider's who wear riding suits wear. I mean if your going to wear a riding suit on the street and aren't in some form of race, might as well be something both practical and cool.

And remember all black leather, it won't be as obvious just what it is till people get close, and i think you'd find alot of people would be impressed more by it than laugh at it, it's part of life, going out and showing what you like, and who you are, not trying to avoid what you think might make you look goofy.

Hell my truck has a 30 inch wide dark knight bat symbol on the tailgate, and i'm damn proud of it.

I stopped by the efx booth at SDCC and got to see all these jackets up close in person and speak with David from Universal Designs. The Dark Knight suit looked great. I got to try on the Bruce Wayne motorcycle jacket which was in the same size as Bale actually wore. It nearly fit except that the sleeves were a tad too long. I was really impressed with it and am hoping to get enough money together to order one. I also liked the purple Joker goon jacket. I thought the orange liner really stood out next to the purple leather of the jacket. Not something I would wear on a regular basis, but if I had the extra cash, definitely something to wear for a Halloween costume.

Hey everyone!
Below is a short video with Dave discussing The Dark Knight Batman Motorcycle Suit at SDCC. More to come. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y7XVsb4jVhg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y7XVsb4jVhg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bannister,
Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making you your jacket! :joy

Rimma:)

Hey everyone!
Below is a short video with Dave discussing The Dark Knight Batman Motorcycle Suit at SDCC. More to come. :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y7XVsb4jVhg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y7XVsb4jVhg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bannister,
Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to making you your jacket! :joy

Rimma:)

hiya rimma!! I have said before that I would like to be one of your first customers.. if it's possible.. for the bruce wayne jacket.. I live in Hong Kong.. can you please tell me the shipping costs to there ? And when will it arrive? (Cos i will be studying in England starting mid-sept) thanks!! And BTW, awesome batsuit!!

Hi G'c,

A couple of things about your post...:)
First is that all our street wear has been on sale since the end of June...this means that the Bruce Wayne Motorcycle Jacket has already been on sale since then, and the cut off date for ordering is Aug 7th which is about a week away. Then we go into production. :)
Secondly...and most importantly is that we are only taking orders from Canada and the United States at this time. For now this is our territory of distribution and while we expect it to expand in the future...for now we are only taking orders from, and shipping to destinations in either Can/USA only. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Rimma

I would defintely rock the joker goon jacket.... its really awesome.. would be even MORE awesome if it was the 89' jacket tho.. great concept idea tho!

Hi G'c,

A couple of things about your post...:)
First is that all our street wear has been on sale since the end of June...this means that the Bruce Wayne Motorcycle Jacket has already been on sale since then, and the cut off date for ordering is Aug 7th which is about a week away. Then we go into production. :)
Secondly...and most importantly is that we are only taking orders from Canada and the United States at this time. For now this is our territory of distribution and while we expect it to expand in the future...for now we are only taking orders from, and shipping to destinations in either Can/USA only. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Rimma

ARGHH DARN IT RIMMA!! THAT's a downright rejection!!!!! :banghead:banghead sigh ... so there's no way I could get a hand on this jacket soon? I really hope to get this jacket asap ..... It would be nice if you could make an exception :angelsmil

A few more from SDCC...These were sent to us from Jorge from eFX Collectibles.

Batman:
"Great, now I can ride the Batcycle in style."

CCB3.jpg

David:
"Not without a Bat-layaway plan..."

CCB2.jpg

CCB.jpg

CCB13.jpg

CCB10.jpg

CCB11.jpg

CCB8.jpg

Fantastic Costume!
CCB7.jpg

Our Joker Goon Jacket..
CCB14.jpg

Wait...
Here's a better look...

.....at-the-jacket!!!!!!!!
CCB15.jpg

Thanks to all for the show of support and for nearly crashing our website more times than we can count!

Rimma

OK...the site is now live with the addition of The Dark Knight Batman Replica Motorcycle Suit!!!
....actually it has been for the last 3 days and the response so far has been overwhelming. We're extremely grateful to all for the support and for the business. :)

TDK_2_large.jpg

A few new images are now posted too...Here's the back...

TDK_3_large.jpg

We have a special offer running for the TDK Jacket + TDK Pants + TDK Gloves at $998.00 USD/$1,149.00 CAD. This is a limited time offer to get the 3 piece set at this introductory price....and all details are clearly listed on the site. www.udreplicas.com

The boots will soon be added as well but are not be part of the 3 piece offer.

This TDK Suit is limited to 1,000 units total.
Once again all the details are on the site...and thanks again for the kind words!

Rimma:cool:

Back