Another Official Batman License Holder - motorcycle jackets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought these suits looked weired/awkward for a while and now I realize why!
Just like my bat without the belt just looks naked! Glad you guys are coming out with the belt too. I would go for the entire set and set it up on a maniquin if I had the space :p
:borg:

My Dark Knight suit arrived today, and I can sincerely say IT IS AWESOME! and Now THIS?!
Initially I was concerned about the sizing, but caved, just in time to order the second wave.
UD doesn't disappoint. Thanks David.
I'll be ordering the new Begins design, just to wear-around.

CloseUp2.jpg

And here's a quick look at the back...As you can see the Batman Begins Pants also have full around leg and calf leather armor...just like the screen used Bale suit.

Floating Back spine, functional just like the TDK Batman elongating spine.:clap

TestFullBack.jpg

It's difficult to convey just how detailed this leather suit truly is, but seen in person it's quite intimidating....and rather sexy might I add....:hi5:

My Dark Knight suit arrived today, and I can sincerely say IT IS AWESOME! and Now THIS?!
Initially I was concerned about the sizing, but caved, just in time to order the second wave.
UD doesn't disappoint. Thanks David.
I'll be ordering the new Begins design, just to wear-around.

That's beyond awesome to hear! Thank you for the kind review. :goodpost:

Rimma

I want to personally thank Adam Savage for taking the time give us a review on the TDK Batman Motorcycle Suit.

AdamSavageMythbusters-1.jpg

....kinda makes you wonder? What exactly is going on in this picture?

David

This was on Mythbusters last week. They devoted an episode to testing out the armored vehicles from "Stormchasers". They utilized a 747 to simulate the wind blast from an F5 tornado.

Later in the show Jamie and Adam built a single user portable enclosure for surviving wind speeds up to 180 mph. To provide a baseline, Adam wore the batsuit (with the chest symbol obstructed) as seen here, and stood behind the engines . He lost his footing and was thrown when the engine thrust reached 130 mph. Jamie withstood 180 mph (~f3 tornado) in a specially constructed cocoon.

Last edited:
:pray:
I want one, I want one!, I want one!!, I want one!!!
Since I don't know how to measure clothing aside from picking size "Large" for shirts & medium-to large gloves..
Here I go with foolish measurements as of 11-09-2010 with help from my girlfriend.
I have 19.5 inch wide shoulders,
16 inch neck,
42 inch chest,
23 inch sleeves,
9.75 inch cuffs,
41 inch waist (I fit into size 36 pants),
29" long inseam pants (so I'm short),
37.75 inches on outside of leg from waist to bottom of foot,
26.25" at thigh's widest point,
Size 9 boots,
Gloves: 8.4 inch hand size (22cm),
base of hand to index finger 7.25"inches.

Last edited:
:pray:
I want one, I want one!, I want one!!, I want one!!!
Since I don't know how to measure clothing aside from picking size "Large" for shirts & medium-to large gloves..
Here I go with foolish measurements as of 11-09-2010 with help from my girlfriend.
I have 19.5 inch wide shoulders,
16 inch neck,
42 inch chest,
23 inch sleeves,
9.75 inch cuffs,
41 inch waist (I fit into size 36 pants),
29" long inseam pants (so I'm short),
37.75 inches on outside of leg from waist to bottom of foot,
26.25" at thigh's widest point,
Size 9 boots,
Gloves: 8.4 inch hand size (22cm),
base of hand to index finger 7.25"inches.

Awesome!
Just hang on to your measurements and wait for the website to go live with this suit.:hi5:
Once it does, it'll have its own size chart that we can then determine your best size choices for your needs.
We're anticipating about 2 weeks from now to go live. :)

David

Awesome!
Just hang on to your measurements and wait for the website to go live with this suit.:hi5:
Once it does, it'll have its own size chart that we can then determine your best size choices for your needs.
We're anticipating about 2 weeks from now to go live. :)

David

Thanks. I just hope I can get mine in it's entirety. I don't wish to purchase it in piecemeal fashion.

Here's a couple more...:hi5:

TestFull.jpg

FullFront2.jpg

Rimma

Anyone else think the overlap on the jacket gives it a beer belly look?? idk cant put my finger on it. Just seems baggy compared to the tdk suit.

Also are you sticking with the 89' Keaton Gloves, Gauntlet and boots or are BB gauntlets and boots on the way?

Last edited:
I own TDK suit and when I saw preliminary photos of the BB jacket i was pissed i dropped a grand on TDK. Now that I see the entire ensemble, I don't regret it ..as previously stated, the Keaton gloves and boots kinda ruin it for me as it isn't a screen accurate BB suit.

I own TDK suit and when I saw preliminary photos of the BB jacket i was pissed i dropped a grand on TDK. Now that I see the entire ensemble, I don't regret it ..as previously stated, the Keaton gloves and boots kinda ruin it for me as it isn't a screen accurate BB suit.

Yeah now I'm really upset I didn't have a chance to get TDK suit.... Or atleast the boots. TDK boots are the same as the BB boots.

I'm really suprised they tried to make a mash up...

WOW. The TDK is the Fo-Shizzle-My-N!!@L's.
I really wanted the 100% complete TDK suit but became impatient waiting for it to be completed. Too bad it's sold out now.
I guess I'll take my Ben-G's & purchase some Hi-Tech U.A.V. (RC Flying Drones) with HD Surveillance equip. Some other time then. Great job guys.

Last edited:
Back