Another nominee for The Darwin Awards...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you both but, the way I see it, these people are making a toy for kids to play that resembles a real weapon, there are hundreds of water guns and such, and kids play with them, but BB guns, they are toys that resemble real guns, I don't know

When l was a kid if l played with guns on my property, sometimes l would play with toy guns on the street, but that was usually at night, and l knew if a car was coming by to hide it and not point at anyone (we used to play in parks at night sometime), no harm, but l knew not to draw attention to myself by pointing them at people.

If l had a gun the was red or something l always spray painted them black, hell even the black guns with the orange tip l would spray the tip black to look as real as possible and l never got i trouble.

When it comes to pellet or BB guns those are not toys and kids shouldn't have them without an adult around and not in city limits.

well sure... the Ideal thing would be for Parents to take better care of kids, but honestly, you are going to tell me you never misbehaved in your life or did something stupid when you were young? Parents are to blame sometimes, but sometimes is not their fault, is out of their hands if their kid is crazy

When I was a kid, I understood that playing A-team with my friends using cap guns was okay and knew damn well that if I ever pointed it at a teacher or disobeyed a direct order from a cop, there was a hallacious assbeating waiting for me when I got home. Nowadays kids know that their parents are going to yell at the school or cop or blame everybody else for their inept parenting. Case in point, this ____tard's mother. "They could've tased him." She should be legally sterilized.

I agree with you both but, the way I see it, these people are making a toy for kids to play that resembles a real weapon, there are hundreds of water guns and such, and kids play with them, but BB guns, they are toys that resemble real guns, I don't know, I always felt that was something that was kind of wrong in a way, never liked that,
and Like I said, there have been teens that use those guns to steal from people, people think they are real and get scared

Again, never had an issue with real-looking guns when I was a kid. Even at school. :huh

I think the biggest deal back then was the kid who got shot by a cop in Central Park while playing laser tag. But that whole situation was understandable back then. The kid aimed a realistic looking gun at a cop, refused to obey the officer's instructions, and was shot for it.

Imo cops should have x-ray vision. X-ray vision that can tap into ones brainwaves, determining what he or she is thinking. Pfffffft, stupid cops. F the police I say. :yess:

Imo cops should have x-ray vision. X-ray vision that can tap into ones brainwaves, determining what he or she is thinking. Pfffffft, stupid cops. F the police I say. :yess:

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Or be required to have this guy in every car on ride-alongs:

chip-coffey-psychic-kids.jpg

I love how, on the internet, greater spelling achievement somehow equals either a higher moral ground or argumentative superiority. :lol

When l was a kid if l played with guns on my property, sometimes l would play with toy guns on the street, but that was usually at night, and l knew if a car was coming by to hide it and not point at anyone (we used to play in parks at night sometime), no harm, but l knew not to draw attention to myself by pointing them at people.

If l had a gun the was red or something l always spray painted them black, hell even the black guns with the orange tip l would spray the tip black to look as real as possible and l never got i trouble.

When it comes to pellet or BB guns those are not toys and kids shouldn't have them without an adult around and not in city limits.

When I was a kid, I understood that playing A-team with my friends using cap guns was okay and knew damn well that if I ever pointed it at a teacher or disobeyed a direct order from a cop, there was a hallacious assbeating waiting for me when I got home. Nowadays kids know that their parents are going to yell at the school or cop or blame everybody else for their inept parenting. Case in point, this ____tard's mother. "They could've tased him." She should be legally sterilized.

Again, never had an issue with real-looking guns when I was a kid. Even at school. :huh

I think the biggest deal back then was the kid who got shot by a cop in Central Park while playing laser tag. But that whole situation was understandable back then. The kid aimed a realistic looking gun at a cop, refused to obey the officer's instructions, and was shot for it.

I know what you guys mean, everyone has to be held accountable for their actions, I just find those toys questionable,

when I was 13 I bought a BB gun and I started playing with my friends, my mom saw me and later that night she found the gun and destroyed it :/
one of my friends got hit in the nose days later, he could have gotten hit on the eye, so I know they can be dangerous, and I know how playing with one of those feels, But I still feel uncomfortable with them now, I don't know,
Is he that stupid ghost psychic, the cops should do everyone a favor and shoot him.

WHAT Did the Poor guy do to you?
he is an Expert Medium that has helped hundreds of People! :cuckoo:
lol no but seriously, you want him dead? :horror

We used to live in a culture where kids with toy guns never bothered anyone....now kids are actually using real guns, and killing people.

Sick ____.

Back