Another nominee for The Darwin Awards...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know why it "happens more often"?

Because almost every phone, or music device has a camera. And that camera can record. More people broadcast events around the US, things look like they happen in bulk. But when you step back, and look at the big picture...they don't.

yeah right, there are lots of decent people working in this field,
is just pretty scary when there are bullies, even if is a couple

Because almost every phone, or music device has a camera. And that camera can record. More people broadcast events around the US, things look like they happen in bulk. But when you step back, and look at the big picture...they don't.

100% agree...

Because almost every phone, or music device has a camera. And that camera can record. More people broadcast events around the US.

All those Cameras everywhere even capture videos of Marines pissing on dead Talibum soldeirs.:lol

Last edited:
Horrible indeed. But damn dude at least try to spell check.

I was in the middle of typing it and my brother came and took the lap top, l pressed submit and forgot to change it when he was done.

Anway I saw that vid of those Marines pissing on the talibums bodies before it was all over the news. I will admit l laughed and shook my head at the same time (uncalled for). They treated their bodies better then the Talibums would of treated the Marines dead bodies if the tables were turned (beheadig them, hangng them somewhere or packing their bodies with explosives and leaving them somewhwere). What they did though was very childish and unprofessional and if you did do that why the hell post the vid on Youtube.:slap

Last edited:
100% agree...

Sure you read his post? :lol

He's saying what we're all saying. When you look at the bigger picture (as of 2006, there were 683,396 full time state, city, university and college, metropolitan and non-metropolitan county, and other law enforcement officers in the United States), when compared to the hundreds of thousands of cops in the U.S., these are small, isolated incidents.

Don't narrow it to one sex. Woman are just as stupid when it comes to parenting (the mother in this incident is case in point). Hysterectomies are also as needed. :lol

We have a few running for President now that would love to see all forms of contraception banned, including vasectomies and tubals.

:cuckoo:

We have a few running for President now that would love to see all forms of contraception banned, including vasectomies and tubals.

:cuckoo:

Unfortunately, in their ignorance, they forgot to look up the words "back alley abortions." I bet they'd change their tune if they were held accountable for financing the huge increase in Welfare and public assistance. :lol

Sure you read his post? :lol

He's saying what we're all saying. When you look at the bigger picture (as of 2006, there were 683,396 full time state, city, university and college, metropolitan and non-metropolitan county, and other law enforcement officers in the United States), when compared to the hundreds of thousands of cops in the U.S., these are small, isolated incidents.
Correct. :lecture

I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Sorry he's in the army, still thought it was cool how he stood up. I also feel this isn't that isolated as this sort of thing gets caught on tape fairly often, I can only imagine how often it happens when it's not taped.

Sorry he's in the army, still thought it was cool how he stood up. I also feel this isn't that isolated as this sort of thing gets caught on tape fairly often, I can only imagine how often it happens when it's not taped.

that does scare me a little bit sometimes..

Me too, but I think I'm going to back out now, Sorry, I don't really like cops, I'm sure some are great people but I feel a lot aren't. I don't like them, you guys do. it's whatever.

I was being judging all the Mirs in the Mir family because of the actions of one...or two. That dad was a prick too.

Back