Another nominee for The Darwin Awards...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to live in a culture where kids with toy guns never bothered anyone....now kids are actually using real guns, and killing people.

Sick ____.
yep,
yeah, the 80's and the 90's were a little more innocent in general, is true, specially with the internet and with Desensitization in children by media violence and the internet,

I blame those AvP movies.:lol

Anyone that saw AVP:R would probably want to shoot themselves :lol

Why are kids allowed to have pellet guns in the first place?
A few years ago I was shot in the chest with a plastic BB, and there was blood. I remember shooting through the metal roof of this barn at a friend's house with pellet guns when we were little, imagine what that could do to another person...crazy.

Also, I find it ridiculous that complete idiots are allowed to have children..

Why are kids allowed to have pellet guns in the first place?

Also, I find it ridiculous that complete idiots are allowed to have children..

Ii was 13 whe my dad got me my first pellet gun and he said lf l ____ around with it it's gone and he never let me use it anywhere except when we went camping.

Time for only licensed people to have kids, if you get pregnant and don't qualify for a parents license, in the wood chipper you go.:lol

Ii was 13 whe my dad got me my first pellet gun and he said lf l ____ around with it it's gone and he never let me use it anywhere except when we went camping.

Time for only licensed people to have kids, if you get pregnant and don't qualify for a parents license, in the wood chipper you go.:lol

Actually I always thought vasectomies should be free by the government and in some cases mandatory,
lets face these people are not going to stop even if it was against the law, seriously some people or you needed a license...... but if it was free i could see a lot of people doing it

I remember hearing about a baby that was outside a mobile home drinking beer out of empty bottles while his dad was passed out inside...

Actually I always thought vasectomies should be free by the government and in some cases mandatory,
lets face these people are not going to stop even if it was against the law, seriously some people or you needed a license...... but if it was free i could see a lot of people doing it

I remember hearing about a baby that was outside a mobile home drinking beer out of empty bottles while his dad was passed out inside...

People need to grow the hell up, if vasectomies were free, most still would not go (l don't blame them), but Is it so hard to just use a condom or make sure the chick is on the pill. I know so many girls my age who were getting pregnant at 16-19 years old back then, l mean what the hell is the matter with them. It's simple if you're not on the pill don't let a guy ever get inside you without a rubber, SIMPLE, But that's to ____ing hard and confusing for most people these days. I understand the heat of the moment, but try and use your brain a little.

Then the worst part is these chicks _____ about having a kid is so difficult for a young single woman.:slap

Don't narrow it to one sex. Woman are just as stupid when it comes to parenting (the mother in this incident is case in point). Hysterectomies are also as needed. :lol

People need to grow the hell up, if vasectomies were free, most still would not go (l don't blame them), but Is it so hard to just use a condom or make sure the chick is on the pill. I know so many girls my age who were getting pregnant at 16-19 years old back then, l mean what the hell is the matter with them. It's simple if you're not on the pill don't let a guy ever get inside you without a rubber, SIMPLE, But that's to ____ing hard and confusing for most people these days. I understand the heat of the moment, but try and use your brain a little.

Then the worst part is these chicks _____ about having a kid is so difficult for a young single woman.:slap

thats why i said mandatory :lol

Stop financing indigent reproduction and you won't need to resort to authoritarian measures. That can be applied to a lot of stupid laws, actually.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a2_1326352588

Another hero cop doing his job eh? and congrats to the marine who stood up to these bullies.

Show me a single post in tis thread that supports this kind of douchebaggery from cops.

Because every cop does this. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I think it's time for you to move out from under that rock. Explore the country. Get some fresh air. :lol

I guess the problem is that this is starting to happen more often, or at least people like this are getting caught more often, And they are supposed to protect and serve, normal innocent people shouldn't have to be afraid of the police, and that the problem, bullies with authority.

But these are isolated cases, it is ridiculous to think every single cop does this, it becomes a stereotype.
but, it has been happening more often, hence where the fear comes from,
the guy in the video maybe should not be a cop. He obviously lost his cool, maybe this is not the best career for him
But there are hundreds of nice cool cops all over. The bullies get the attention because who wants to see a video of a nice cop?

Do you know why it "happens more often"?

Because almost every phone, or music device has a camera. And that camera can record. More people broadcast events around the US, things look like they happen in bulk. But when you step back, and look at the big picture...they don't.

Back