Houston Teen Killed at 'Project X' Inspired Party

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

Plato, 4th Century BC

I'm going to start up a save the dumb teenagers YouTube video and ask for donations for my own personal gain. :lecture

"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

Plato, 4th Century BC

So we've had ____heads since the beginning of time. The difference in present day is, we're too afraid to do some slapping.

So we've had ____heads since the beginning of time. The difference in present day is, we're too afraid to do some slapping.

You reckon a bit of slapping would've sorted out the shooter? For all we know his problems may have stemmed from having been slapped too much.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

As a teen, I don't see how anyone could watch a movie as ____ed-up as 'Project X' and genuinely think it would be fun to be in those situations. But hey, combine inherent stupidity with drugs and anything's possible!

Look, I dig getting drunk and partying as much as any young fella....but Project X was too much. It's not cool to ruin someone's stuff. It's just....not. In any way. I would've loved the movie if it turned into a thriller, showing real consequences, and hitting the message home that one dweeby little jackass shouldn't ____ your life over because he wanted to get laid.

The main character was alright, until the end. But his friend was a piece of work.

Yes, well, in a zombie apocalypse, the rules change. You're not living in the world as you knew it. People randomly shoot each other and that's fine. You need to learn to accept it or else succumb to your fate as an annoying person.

Yes, well, in a zombie apocalypse, the rules change. You're not living in the world as you knew it. People randomly shoot each other and that's fine. You need to learn to accept it or else succumb to your fate as an annoying person.

Hopefully they don't perform said tasks on the same damn farm during a whole damn season. How lame would that be? :dunno

It would be the lamest ever. But not as lame as wasting their time looking for a child everyone knows is dead, or keeping a prisoner everyone knows is a rapist, or being parents who refuse to leash their son.

For the actual shooter, yeah I suppose but I was referring to the "youth" in general.

Yeh, the youth could do with a well-administered slap every now and again. The ideologues calling for a blanket ban on spanking give me the irrits. Bring back the cane too.

Back