1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be hilarious if it was the same Joker 2.0 but with only an RPG as the new addition.

Though, if they revisit it what else can they do, if not Nurse joker? It's going to be pretty much what we have already seen. Unless they update Cop Joker, or despite me strongly disagreeing that Bank Robber Joker is dated, that one.

It would be hilarious if it was the same Joker 2.0 but with only an RPG as the new addition.

Though, if they revisit it what else can they do, if not Nurse joker? It's going to be pretty much what we have already seen. Unless they update Cop Joker, or despite me strongly disagreeing that Bank Robber Joker is dated, that one.

Yeah - it's a head scratcher. :lol

..& I completely agree - the current BRJ figure is excellent.

A 2.0 is totally unnecessary.. which is why they'll probably do another one at some stage. :lol

Yeah - it's a head scratcher. :lol

..& I completely agree - the current BRJ figure is excellent.

A 2.0 is totally unnecessary.. which is why they'll probably do another one at some stage. :lol

Yeah, I think so too. I know a few people are saying it's outdated, but do they even own the original? If not, then it's obvious why they want a 2.0

A br joker would be a great 2.0.better clothes,smiling sculpt and regular sculpt.mask,gun,shotgun,bag,grenades,grenade on string,watch,socks,lamppost and street corner base and backdrop which is reversible with a back of bus on opposite side.i would by that.or maybe a nurse joker,I believe Nolan said no to that but since he no longer is doing bat flicks I think they can just do it without his approval.

I would much rather prefer a Bank Robber Joker over a Nurse Joker (and yes, I don't have the original one). I think they could add a really cool diorama base of the inside of the bank. That would be sweeeet.

A br joker would be a great 2.0.better clothes,smiling sculpt and regular sculpt.mask,gun,shotgun,bag,grenades,grenade on string,watch,socks,lamppost and street corner base and backdrop which is reversible with a back of bus on opposite side.i would by that.or maybe a nurse joker,I believe Nolan said no to that but since he no longer is doing bat flicks I think they can just do it without his approval.

:exactly: :goodpost:

If they do another BRJ - good for those that missed out on the wonderful first edition.

Furthermore - get ready to be royally reemed when they reveal the $350+ price tag. :lol

BRJ is ok - could definitely be improved upon.
'OK'.. :lol

Well if you're going to suggest that - give us a list of your improvements. :)

Apart from some slightly better tailored clothing - which is certainly not a deal breaker on the current one, everything else regarding the figure is as solid as a rock. :exactly:

Apart from some slightly better tailored clothing - which is certainly not a deal breaker on the current one, everything else regarding the figure is as solid as a rock. :exactly:

That would be it I'm sure. The mask-wearing headsculpt is perfectly fine as a mask-wearing headsculpt. Unless they want a sculpt specific to ''whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger''

And if they start doing that with Joker I want scene specific Arnold sculpts too, nay, demand. :)

They could definitely improve on the mask.

Not saying I want it, but, as Cokebabies said, the mask could be improved upon, sculpt, tailoring, etc. HT's advanced quite a but since 2008.

Bank Robber Joker seems to be the best candidate to revisit in DX form. The first release was fantastic! Easily a game-changer. It'd be cool if they release a 2 pack with William Fichtner. Hopefully this'll be the last time they revisit Heath Ledger Joker.

Bank Robber Joker seems to be the best candidate to revisit in DX form. The first release was fantastic! Easily a game-changer. It'd be cool if they release a 2 pack with William Fichtner. Hopefully this'll be the last time they revisit Heath Ledger Joker.

I'd buy a bank-robber Joker!
Missed the first release :monkey2

They could definitely improve on the mask.

Not saying I want it, but, as Cokebabies said, the mask could be improved upon, sculpt, tailoring, etc. HT's advanced quite a but since 2008.

What's wrong with the mask - too.. masky? :lol

Seriously though - what? :lol Is it too wide, big or a bit misshapen - enlighten me please fellas..

Back