1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But DX does = PERS. :lol

That ,and foam inserts.

We've come to expect a very feast or famine offering when it comes to the DX line. The amount of accessories have nothing to do with it really. :dunno

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Well, it is sort of hard to disagree with this statement post-dx 14. However, the price on him is lower than most recent DX's. Yes, DX does = PERS, but my point was that it doesn't just = PERS.

This is a strange debate. It's like we're all on the same team arguing about the most tiny detail. Hey, that's just like American politics!:hi5:

This forum will shutdown in five minutes....

Does Hot Toys even own the rights to do a 1/4 Joker?

Also, the new interview he mentions the Heath Joker again. There's a thread in General Discussion.

Looks like "Upside down" Joker might happen! lol

Does Hot Toys even own the rights to do a 1/4 Joker?

Probably not, but if Enterbay no longer have the licence, I can't see why HT can't buy it and produce a 1/4 Joker. It's not like they can't afford it lol. After seeing the success of their 1/4 Batman, they're probably chomping at a bit to get a 1/4 Joker made, or at least a 1/4 Bane (since they got the licence for TDKR).

If Hot Toys do indeed revisit a Ledger Joker, the more I think about it the more I hope it has rooted hair.

I think everyone would want rooted hair, especially at that scale, but seriously doubt it would happen. Enterbay didn't bother to do it on theirs, and they're pretty big on realism. Doing rooted hair on a mass produced Joker would be a nightmare, and I don't think it would turn out well. I've yet to see a mass produced figure with rooted hair that doesn't look like a barbie doll. Sculpted hair would be much easier for them to do on a mass produced figure.

Anyway, rooted hair would be the least of my concern on a new Joker figure. I just want them to nail the likeness. So far, nobody has been able to do it. I'm still waiting for a definitive Joker. We now have a definitive TDK suit Batman, now we need a definitive Heath Joker.

Looks like "Upside down" Joker might happen! lol

I reckon it's gonna be the body bag / broken pool cue accessory version. :lol They said earlier on they had no plans for a nurse version.. but I only believe revealed SPEC PICS at this stage - nothing else. :lecture

They're yet to include the RPG as already mentioned now, so it could be an all inclusive set with all the extras that they can throw in. :huh

Back