1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'OK'.. :lol

Well if you're going to suggest that - give us a list of your improvements. :)

Apart from some slightly better tailored clothing - which is certainly not a deal breaker on the current one, everything else regarding the figure is as solid as a rock. :exactly:

I was referring to the sculpt but the clothing could be improved too.

Anything can get a 2.0 - adnauseum, sure.

Anything.

Some things certainly don't need it, & BRJ is one of those things. :)

:goodpost:

While the BRJ sculpt isn't as good as 2.0. It looks pretty good in hand for a 2008 figure. The clothes lay on him pretty good too. The only thing that I think he could use is a newer TT body cause the only part that looks funny is at the Neck joint. It's easy to get a new TT though.

However, if they decide to make a new one I'll be happy for all the people who missed out on the first BRJ. Two-face actually needs to be remade more than BRJ in my opinion.

It isn't just the upgrades, it's the reissue of a sold out figure.
I didn't buy this figure, and the only versions I find on line are 50% - 100% over the original price. So, a reissue would be welcome to me. The Bats line is getting a lot of second chances, which is great.

It isn't just the upgrades, it's the reissue of a sold out figure.
I didn't buy this figure, and the only versions I find on line are 50% - 100% over the original price. So, a reissue would be welcome to me. The Bats line is getting a lot of second chances, which is great.

Like I said. I'm all for a 2.0 for the sole reason of giving people a chance who missed out on the first one. :peace

I'd like to see a version where you see more of Heath through the makeup. The poolhall scene, the party crasher scene, you can see more of him through it here. The previous DX's look great, I have the MMS, the BR Joker and the DX11, but I would love a version with either all white plain makeup without smudges, or one that captures this look:

picture9.jpg

the_dark_knight_the_joker_crashes_party_by_andrew8532-d4nmuyw.jpg

The suit is great on the DX11, and I will likely lap the new one up again. It just needs to have something new and not just a new hat like Malibu Stacy.

i want a wigged nurse with the toothy "hi" smile.

it's the only thing that makes sense and hasn't been done before (and it could be potentially modded for other looks, like the hit me scene).

: D

I hope they don't line the teeth up completely straight like they always seem to do with teethy grins... (like Wolverine....). Your teeth do not line up perfectly... it's unnatural... your bottom row of teeth are supposed to be underneath your top.

:goodpost:

While the BRJ sculpt isn't as good as 2.0. It looks pretty good in hand for a 2008 figure. The clothes lay on him pretty good too. The only thing that I think he could use is a newer TT body cause the only part that looks funny is at the Neck joint. It's easy to get a new TT though.

However, if they decide to make a new one I'll be happy for all the people who missed out on the first BRJ. Two-face actually needs to be remade more than BRJ in my opinion.

While I think BRJ can be improved upon I have no real desire to see another one. They did a damn fine job on the one that is available.

As I said before, I do not see another 1/6 Joker coming soon. It could be only BR version update, but except the sculpts and making not plastic shoes there is not much to be updated, unless they will include second outfit for the Grumpy, or alike.
I think we should expect 1/4 Joker announcement soon.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all that needs saying. :lol

Further more, while the BRJ is a cool figure the outfit isn't as interesting or layered. There was a lot to be upgraded on the clown suit. BR is just a grey jacket and pants with a pattern shirt. That's it. And the stuff we have is good enough.

That's not to say they won't DX it though....

While I think BRJ can be improved upon I have no real desire to see another one. They did a damn fine job on the one that is available.

Yeah, I'm content with mine. Could it be better? Yes, there's always room for improvement. It's in my doll cabinet that hangs on the wall, and It's one of the ones that always catches my eye when I walk into the room.

You know what? If they made another BRJ - I wouldn't bat an eyelid. :lol

I'd be really impressed though - as someone earlier mentioned, if going forward, they get the head sculpts to have more 'Heath' coming through the paint.. & not just another uber crazy Nolan clown with a ledger likeness as secondary.. if that makes sense.

As far as I'm concerned, the non mask BRJ head is still the best sculpt they've released so far in that regard - never mind all the detail or whatever that the DX11 has; detail doesn't = resemblance.

Last edited:
The box for BRJ was one of the best HT have done IMO. I was sad to see it go when I sold the figure. The figure too. It always looked cool and fancy on the shelf.

Back