1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, apparantly the new Heath Joker is leaked and its a joker 2.0,1.
Would have preferred a different version but it is an upgrade to 2.0 though. It has rooted hair...:yess:

621c9576bb21671aff062a06bdc52f86_zpsdee2e680.jpg

this thread is exactly why hot toys or some other ambitious company should release accessory packs with clothes, guns, props or whatever floats your boat. then variant releases of the same figure won't be needed. i think people would probably pay $100 for an accessory pack.

this thread is exactly why hot toys or some other ambitious company should release accessory packs with clothes, guns, props or whatever floats your boat. then variant releases of the same figure won't be needed. i think people would probably pay $100 for an accessory pack.

But why sell just clothes and accesories for 100 when they can throw in a head and body and charge 250-300?

^ Pretty much. Accessory packs sound great but it wont happen.

Accessory packs are for the knock off market.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The box for BRJ was one of the best HT have done IMO.
Totally.

It just makes the complete package even more appealing overall.

Looking at the Avengers boxes, I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route (plainer) in future with certain DC releases as well. :lol

Not sure why everyone wants another Bank Robber Joker. He was in the movie all of 10 minutes. If they go and make another one do a dx 3.0 for the people that missed out. Or don't do one at all. Just my 2cents.

The bank scene is a fan favorite. I get it. Besides that, the outfit is a bit different. Something to break up all those purple suited Jokers on the shelf.

The bank scene is a fan favorite. I get it. Besides that, the outfit is a bit different. Something to break up all those purple suited Jokers on the shelf.

Makes. Sense I guess for the ones who already have the dx11. But for guys like me that missed out on him. I would much rather have the Joker thats in most of the movie.:dunno

Makes. Sense I guess for the ones who already have the dx11. But for guys like me that missed out on him. I would much rather have the Joker thats in most of the movie.:dunno

They already released 3 purple suits though. :lol I think its time for a rest. Best buy that 2.0.

What's wrong with the mask - too.. masky? :lol

Seriously though - what? :lol Is it too wide, big or a bit misshapen - enlighten me please fellas..

It looks like The Joker in the movie went into Halloween Scene and bought a TDK licensed mask. Way too clean and new looking. It could be a tad larger, as well. Split the difference between HT's size and MRM's size, and I think that'd be the most accurate.

I'm not saying the mask is so bad that we need a new BRJ, but it could definitely be tweaked.

Back