1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eczamurai, I think he meant it was the worst scene for him cause the epic battle with Joker was coming to an end, and he was disappointed to see it end. I don't think he meant it in terms of Quality.:peace

You got it...THANKS!:wave

That's not just for the PERS. Joker 2.0 comes with a lot of stuff.

:exactly: Call me crazy but I think 2.0 is WORTH the extra money- it has alot of diorama stuff and the tailoring is far superior to the original....

You got it...THANKS!:wave

No problem. That actually might be my favorite scene in the whole film. I just love Joker's voice in it. I don't' know if hanging upside down had an effect on Ledger's voice but it defiantly doesn't have higher pitched voice. I've always felt that the higher pitched voice was for show.

Also, this is random but I love how in the interrogation room where Batman is punching Joker and asking "Where are they?" Batman breaks character and sounds like Bruce Wayne yelling. It's a nice subtle thing I didn't notice till repeat viewings.

An updated BR Joker would be welcomed. Especially with a better sculpt and better mask, not to mention the better quality tailoring they are doing as of late. I mean, I know it isn't KATO, but it would make for a substantial upgrade. Their sculpts of Ledger have also been getting better, so maybe this version would be spot on (hopefully). A final 2 figure version of the character would be great (ala bespin Luke). Classic Purple Suit Joker & BRJ in a set.that would make for fitting end to the Joker IMHO.

I'd love to see another Ledger Joker. However I think we need a break for a WHILE (at least another year or two).

We still have 3 principals from Batman Returns that are more urgent.

I'd love to see another Ledger Joker. However I think we need a break for a WHILE (at least another year or two).

We still have 3 principals from Batman Returns that are more urgent.

...and two principals from Arkham City that are even more urgent.:lol

This better be Nurse version. Its really the only reasonable option left they haven't done. Rumor is its because Nolan feels odd about the look being done, but his 'respect' for Ledger's legacy as the Joker is really more of a disrespect as he seems to almost want to forget it ever even happened. I mean, Crane shows up in TDKR and we don't even get one MENTION of the Joker? I can't believe the city is in utter chaos and the Joker is just chillin' in Arkham. Even mentioning that is exactly what he is up to would have been better than the lack of anything.

So if its a Nurse outfit, I'm all for it. Wrap this up once and for all. If its another Purple suit or Bank Robber V2 then HT really has lost all credibility after all the Iron Man 3 crap AND this.

Yeah Nolan's decision to completely ignore the joker in TDKR has always bugged me. I don't get how completely ignoring the guy who killed Wayne's girl and forced him to take the fall for Dent seemed like a wise decision. Im sure they could have pulled it off if they would have invested half the time they invested in creating that worthless **** Foley. I love TDKR, but not even bringing up the joker in any way was a ridiculous move.

Yeah Nolan's decision to completely ignore the joker in TDKR has always bugged me. I don't get how completely ignoring the guy who killed Wayne's girl and forced him to take the fall for Dent seemed like a wise decision. Im sure they could have pulled it off if they would have invested half the time they invested in creating that worthless **** Foley. I love TDKR, but not even bringing up the joker in any way was a ridiculous move.

Foley didn't even die the way we saw it shot on Wall St. The way he went out that day would've been much cooler but I think it was deemed too violent? Nevertheless, Matthew Modine was a pleasure to work with and chat with on set.

They definitely showed the effects The Joker had on Bruce, even though they didn't mention him. He was supposedly signed up for 2 films I think, but I thought even a brief mention of the character would've been nice given his mythology in the Batman universe. However, I respect whatever Nolan's reasoning was to not include any mention of him and I still love the closure he gave to the trilogy.

I don't think they should revisit figures they've done in the past when there is no need to. I thought the Bank Robber Joker came with everything it could have come with (unless you're picky and want a smoke grenade with string attached to his jacket). If they keep revisiting their figures, then people will expect them to redo some Iron Mans or Captain Americas and what not and the cycle will just continue because no figure will ever be perfect to everyone. I think what they had was great and they should leave it at that. They should do important characters/outfits that they have not made yet.

:exactly: That's a great example actually.

Yes, T-1000 is on par with any DX figure, but that was an older figure like you stated and they don't seem to give MMS figures presently that many Accessories. Also if the T-1000 were released today, the price would be high. All I'm saying is that to me personally, DX doesn't just = PERS.:peace

Don't see the point in releasing another DX Heath Joker to be honest. If they are going to make another Heath Joker figure then it should be QS, as it's something they haven't done yet, and would compliment their QS Batman nicely.

Yes, T-1000 is on par with any DX figure, but that was an older figure like you stated and they don't seem to give MMS figures presently that many Accessories. Also if the T-1000 were released today, the price would be high. All I'm saying is that to me personally, DX doesn't just = PERS.:peace

Yeah - no, I agree dude. :hi5:

But DX does = PERS. :lol

That ,and foam inserts.

We've come to expect a very feast or famine offering when it comes to the DX line. The amount of accessories have nothing to do with it really. :dunno

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back