Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be too sure. HT has a fantastic relationship with SSC to the point that they are now the NA Distributor so it's possible that they would import a small quantity to make available.

Rumour over at Toy-World is that it'll be Ra's. Some dude came across the name for the Predator 2 figure: 'Shadow' Predator. As always, grain of salt.

I just heard this in the P2 rumour thread, just says Ra's. It'll probably be simple, maybe the ice lake swordfight duds.

And so we learn the truth at the convention itself? Or does this come out days before?

If it is a LOS Ra's then there might be a slim chance that they include a LOS Bruce HS and outfit, like when they included the T-1000 HS with the sarah Connor exclusive.

If it is a LOS Ra's then there might be a slim chance that they include a LOS Bruce HS and outfit, like when they included the T-1000 HS with the sarah Connor exclusive.

That would be FAR too good to be true.

I'd get two - that way I'd have LOS Bruce and Ra's, and use the extra sculpts for a final party Ra's and my Bruce Wayne kitbash.

What the hell is a "LOS Ra's"!? Is that like the Mexican version of Ra's al Ghul?

losras.jpg

I'm going to say this, I hope it's NOT League of Shadows Ras. Being an exclusive, it's going to be hard enough to get in the first place but to nab another to kitbash a Bruce would be a serious pain in the ass.

considering they already said gordon was in development, but they were looking for a way to release him, that's where my money is.

You are right.... I think Gordon is now the most obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back