Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Neeson's likeness already be part of the BB deal? I remember Mattel did a few Ducard figures when the movie was released.

^ In a way I hope that's true so my wallet can have a rest, since I wouldn't be interested in a Wayne figure at all.
On the other hand, I'd seriously love to have a Ra's so I hope it's him and I'll apologise to my wallet at a later date!

Custom Interest section. :duff

I have heard from a guy who claims he has good sources, that itwill be a Wayne in suit. Lets see how good his sources are, or if he is just a trash talker as most of them. :pigfly:

Thanks Chris bud. :duff

Oooh that would be lovely. With a killer Wayne sculpt yes please. :drool

As much as I would love to get a great Bruce head sculpt if that is the exclusive I'll be a little disappointed. Still really hoping for Ra's or Gordon.

Wouldn't Neeson's likeness already be part of the BB deal? I remember Mattel did a few Ducard figures when the movie was released.

I just looked them up (wasn't familiar with those figures) and none of them exactly have film accurate likenesses, you know?

$(KGrHqEOKoYE3FF-b0FdBN9RiCBn5!~~_3.JPG

Not to mention when HT does a likeness, they also promote whichever person the sculpt is based on like "Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of (actor) as (role) in the (title) movie". Mattel figures don't do that or even make that kind of claim (about having an accurate likeness of so-and-so).

I don't know what you mean, I can totally see Liam Neeson in that sculpt.......*Peter Griffin laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back