Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought it was available at the end of july at ani-com? i would have thought they would have revealed it by now. just hope its not a re-release of demon batman/scarecrow.

You know, that's actually possible. Not both I mean, but a re-release of Scarecrow this time with a Cillian Murphy/Dr. Crane sculpt and maybe a loose mask for him to hold or even just the recycled Scarecrow sculpt.

HT did re-release their Scar Predator figure as an Ani-com exclusive before. Only real difference was they added a repainted AVP Elder head sculpt (to look like Scar).

So that's a real possibility. Maybe not likely.. but possible. :lol

I know it would piss alot of people off if it was a re-release scarecrow,
but i would love that, just to get a Dr Crane/Cillian HS and some decent accessories.

A Scarecrow re-release??? That would be so disappointing!

Gordon gets my vote. would be an amazing figure.

:(Sideshow just put up so-called limited Michael Jackson figure for sale. The new Batman Begins figure is Scarecrow and Demon Bats...90% sure

:(Sideshow just put up so-called limited Michael Jackson figure for sale. The new Batman Begins figure is Scarecrow and Demon Bats...90% sure

AHHHHH.. just noticed:

unveiling the three Toy Fair Exclusive Items: the Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project), and collectible figures from the Batman Begins and Predator 2 movie, all of which will also be available in toy fairs in Singapore, Taiwan and mainland China.

Doesn't say anything about "NEW".

So..

Batman Begins: Scarecrow/Demon Bats Two-Pack
Predator 2: Guardian Predator

That would be funny. :lol

AHHHHH.. just noticed:

Doesn't say anything about "NEW".

So..

Batman Begins: Scarecrow/Demon Bats Two-Pack
Predator 2: Guardian Predator

That would be funny. :lol

Yes! Take that flippers!:yess: Stop buying Hot Toys just to sell them!:nana:

Seems obvious at this point that the Scarecrow/Demon Bats pack is the mystery exclusive, considering Friend and now Beat It MJ are no longer 10th Ann. show exclusives.

wouldn't surprise me, if it was anything new then they would have revealed it by now. they can't be waiting for any permission to reveal it as it has to be ready to sell on the 29th july.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back