Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY hope this isn't Bale in a suit! I just bought a custom sculpt and I already have his gear & the TT for it :gah::thud:

To be quite honest, HT isn't likely to beat that likeness if that's the Adam head you are referring to. You could pickup the HT outfit though parted out if you think it looks better than your custom.

To be quite honest, HT isn't likely to beat that likeness if that's the Adam head you are referring to. You could pickup the HT outfit though parted out if you think it looks better than your custom.

Yeah seriously, I look foward to see and buy customs rather than the general release figures.

That's true...hadn't really thought about it that way. The completists in me took over and said, "Dayum, now you'll have 2 Wayne figs!!!!"

But your right, they are not likely to best Adam's sculpt...so why go backwards.

AND if Kato makes that suit he just showed in his customs thread available, I won't need HTs suit either. Suits aren't exactly their strong "suit" either.

Thanks for putting it in perspective..."Shut up Completists! STFU!"

Oh really? That's good to know. I hope the vest doesn't give it too much girth considering the scale cause the Bond suit looks like what a real tailor made suit should look like.

Oh really? That's good to know. I hope the vest doesn't give it too much girth considering the scale cause the Bond suit looks like what a real tailor made suit should look like.

It wont - see below Kato Joker suit for reference:

DSC08503.JPG

DSC08504.JPG

DSC08510.JPG

considering they already said gordon was in development, but they were looking for a way to release him, that's where my money is.

It will be Bruce Wayne in suit with his lamborghini, with his 2 girls, with the swimming pool, with the hotel

So SSC will be carrying this? I'm not up on the rules of these things. Forgive me if this has been mentioned in the prior 360 postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back