Almost Human

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are all over the Almost Human Facebook page and Fox's page *****ing. I sometimes wonder if they have any clue on how much these kinds of shows cost to make and when they realize how expensive they are, they cancel them. Wish someone else would pick it up.

I'd like to see it picked up by scifi, seems right up their alley.

Even as a huge fan of cyberpunk and Urban, I didn't catch the last 3 episodes until I heard this news; and they were pretty good like the rest. The plots were just so samey and predictable that the excitement of catching new episodes wore off for me, even though the style was great and Dorian and Kennex had the best buddy cop rapport in a looong time. I'm bummed to see it go, it really just needed to push the stories further to be amazing.

Was just looking at the first couple pages and this thread started with a discussion of Fox canceling Sci Fi shows without giving them a chance, guess none of this was a surprise to some.

This is just due to start in the UK this week..... great effing timing. I was interested in the show until I heard the news.... Now I find myself wondering.... whats the point getting invested in a show if its already dead.....

This is just due to start in the UK this week..... great effing timing. I was interested in the show until I heard the news.... Now I find myself wondering.... whats the point getting invested in a show if its already dead.....

I almost didn't start watching this show because I figured it would get cancelled. FOX just doesn't have a good track record with shows like this. I'm glad I checked it out though. It's one if the better buddy-cop shows I've seen--just happens to be put in a sci-fi setting. Definitely sucks we won't get any more episodes though--unless it gets picked up by someone else (crosses fingers even though I know it won't happen).

Back