Almost Human

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the problem. Production cost vs viewers. It went from it's first show of 9.18 million viewers to the last show that was on at 5.5. Of course nothing is mentioned of the Olympics being on etc. during that time. Networks don't take chances with shows like they used to in the past, especially expensive ones. They used to leave shows on for a couple of seasons to let it find it's footing. Now they just replace it with something even worse. Too bad it wasn't on TNT or AMC.

Agents of SHIELD was nearly canceled because of that exact BS. Break for Thanksgiving, break for Christmas, and a break for the Olympics. You'd think the morons would realize that instead of blaming the shows when they're given zero chance of consistency in an ADD market.

Rumor has it that this isn't going to be renewed. If this was on another network, it might stand a chance, but leave it to FOX to screw it up. :(

That would be most unfortunate. This is one of the few shows that I watch religiously.

Nothing fox does surprises me anymore. If it's not low brow comedy or reality television, it doesn't stand a chance on that network.

Then how does a super expensive show like 24 not get cancelled?

Not only is that a better show the concept as very new , but more so the show has broad appeal while the other is more of a nich scfi and all the look of the show could be in onthe scfi channel

I know it sounds small, but my wife was skipping this on the DVR when she was watching shows, because she thought it was about "A Vampire, werewolf, and Ghost", they should have tried branding it a little differently, everything helps. It was a very good show and established quite a bit for such a short run, its too bad we won't get to see where it goes from here.

If they get renewed and I'm really hoping they are, I hope the production as well as fox learns from their first season screwups and fixes them. Especially fox and airing the episodes out of order. We also need to get more depth to the characters that aren't Kennex or Dorian.

Fox has a Facebook page for this. I would suggest anyone on Facebook go to that page, LIKE it and then speak your mind about it.

I don't understand how Almost Human might be cancelled yet trash like the Walking Dead is on it's 4th season, sad really.

How dare FOX treat a show like they did (episodes out of order, broadcast gaps), and then blame it for not finding an audience.
How dare any TV show creator sign up with FOX and expect it to be any different than the last show.

This is the same **** they pulled with firefly. I don't think I'm going to be watching any sci-fi shows on Fox anymore.

People are all over the Almost Human Facebook page and Fox's page *****ing. I sometimes wonder if they have any clue on how much these kinds of shows cost to make and when they realize how expensive they are, they cancel them. Wish someone else would pick it up.

Back