Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to see Sideshow try this with their Dioramas :

P1050233.jpg

I'd love to see Sideshow try this with their Dioramas :

P1050233.jpg

Not to be a Negative Nancy, but a base like that is going to attract an aweful amount of dust. I worry about my two Foulkes pieces, and the effect dust will have on their bases.:( I can't really dust them, because that would cause some of the base to come off. Sideshow's bases being entirely polystone is a good thing, in my opinion. They just need to up the detail and paint apps.:wink1:

The water is cool. Sideshow did a great job with the Deino, I'd love to see another piece with some water.

Dust is always present adversary..something like the piece above would require a case over it...but imagine the above piece made entirely with polystone is what I guess I should have said.

Water is a great element to add to a piece..I hope the Stegosaurus piece has it in some form like the concept art did.

Oh yeah !

When checking my calendar from last year, the same week the Deino went up for sale the Velociraptor VS piece was revealed.

So if the Tupu releases in March or whenever it does..the Stego photos could be shown then.

Also if it does..it should be out 3rd quarter then.

Of course something could be revealed during Toy Fair next month as well. ;)

Hi guys, got my spinosaurus maquette on the way and just won my carnotaurus maquette on ebay, yyiipeee!

I get what they were trying to achieve with the piece..but I think they leaned a little to far into " that's weird, but cool " and not enough into viewability..like with the upcoming Velociraptor VS Proto...the positons are neat but everyone wants to be able to look at them from diff angles and feel satisfied..and you get one or two with this piece and I think one with the V vs P..these are statues and art so it's all about the viewing experiance.

Here pics of a base I did incorporating the base I comes with :

100_2003.jpg

I'm not 100% sure I love the base..so it may change..I'm still trying to settle on what works and I think I may have over done the greenery.

its only me or there is a cool JP colection back there???
=D

It's def not just you...lol

I need to get more up to date collection pictures for sure. JP is one of my biggest dino loves..basically the film and book turned what was a nice interest in dinos to a full blown obsession.. ;D

It's def not just you...lol

I need to get more up to date collection pictures for sure. JP is one of my biggest dino loves..basically the film and book turned what was a nice interest in dinos to a full blown obsession.. ;D

yeah! I agree!
its because of JP toy line I became a collector! =D

Hello! I'm glad to join you and want to show you some pictures taken with Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama:)

PS: I apologize if I did not write correctly, do not know English very well:)

I hope to see pictures:pray:

DSC_0962-Copy.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg

DSC_0970.jpg

DSC_0969-Copy.jpg

DSC_0971-Copy.jpg

DSC_0983.jpg

Hello! I'm glad to join you and want to show you some pictures taken with Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus Diorama:)

PS: I apologize if I did not write correctly, do not know English very well:)

I hope to see pictures
DSC_0984.jpg

Back