ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're correct, I am new to purchasing TF figures. I only have PP03L Lighting (Thundercracker) and Quakewave =] But I'm lovin the TF scene at the minute. Gotta grab me a Takara Soundwave next. Thanks for the vid btw.

You're correct, I am new to purchasing TF figures. I only have PP03L Lighting (Thundercracker) and Quakewave =] But I'm lovin the TF scene at the minute. Gotta grab me a Takara Soundwave next. Thanks for the vid btw.

not a problem, it's definitely a great franchise, especially G1. And here's another video so you won't be surprised when you find out about the eventual Twincast figure:wink1:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsXXxTsFMKI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsXXxTsFMKI[/ame]

Sure thing, man. And if you really want to see really good G1 episodes, I suggest you check out Masterforce and Victory. And do it soon so that once Takara announces Masterpiece Star Saber, you'll be fully on board with him:D

tumblr_mt12xvg0qx1rxdi19o4_1280.jpg

Ratbat looks amazing! I might have to get Soundblaster just for him.

Rodimus - "Billy are you ok?"

Blaster/Billy - "Not really." :thud:

Gotta love the vhs fan dubs. :rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/CuYf14NdQdQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Wow, that Sideswipe face is awesome!

I gotta say, a bit tempted now... must resist!!!

Silly question: for the three datsuns. I know every tf collector will probably get the three mp. But if you are in a budget. And just need one datsun? Who are you going to purchased? Aesthetic wise? Chracter wise? All-in-all representation? Thank You

Silly question: for the three datsuns. I know every tf collector will probably get the three mp. But if you are in a budget. And just need one datsun? Who are you going to purchased? Aesthetic wise? Chracter wise? All-in-all representation? Thank You

My vote would be for Prowl because he's a cool looking cop car. Then Smokescreen because he's a cool looking race car. Then Bluestreak because he just has the sleekest mode.

So yeah, just get all 3:wink1:

Wow, that Sideswipe face is awesome!

I gotta say, a bit tempted now... must resist!!!

No! You must get him. Come to the G2 darkside:vader

I agree with Verbal Prowl first then Smokescreen.

My vote would be for Prowl because he's a cool looking cop car. Then Smokescreen because he's a cool looking race car. Then Bluestreak because he just has the sleekest mode.

So yeah, just get all 3:wink1:

I thank You enough for your response. They do all look good but because i'm on a budget. I love the characters too. Well i guess it goes down really with the reviews and in hand videos/pics pretty soon. But they all look great together. Decisions decisions. :)

@Furyan and @SurlyJ thank you sir!

How about you? Are you getting all three? :)

No problemo! Im getting 2 of each myself,this line is my one obsession:lol
There was a video posted a month or two ago here and it showed MP Datsuns and after seeing itI thought Prowls bot mode looked the best. I mean it looked freakin good. Cant go wrong with any of them. Good luck choosing which to pick up first!:wave

I'm getting all 3 because I'm only collecting masterpiece TFs except for a few 3rd party combiners. Tho if Prowl doesn't turn out well,like the transformation sucks or he is floppy,I may cancel orders on bluestreak and smokescreen.

No problemo! Im getting 2 of each myself,this line is my one obsession:lol
There was a video posted a month or two ago here and it showed MP Datsuns and after seeing itI thought Prowls bot mode looked the best. I mean it looked freakin good. Cant go wrong with any of them. Good luck choosing which to pick up first!:wave

Wow. Too bad my collection is not mainly mp tf. I had the chance before to buy red alert but bought swipe instead becayse i only need one mold for a figure eventhough different characters. My heart goes to prowl too but bluestreak simplicity of the black really ignites me to not cancel my Po. :)

The spiky wheels, pissed off face, and big ol guns are pretty awesome. Definitely giving off an early 1990s vibe appropriate to G2, when comics were ruled by Rob Liefeld and Todd McFarlane.

Sorry about the OT, but I'm not sure if this was such a great thing :D

Prowl. He's always been my favorite :D But also, he's considered the more important character. And it makes sense that you would have a cop car as a Transformer. Aesthetically, the clean, basic look of Prowl and Bluestreak are very nice, but Smokescreen would really pop on the shelf. So, it's a matter of taste.

Sorry about the OT, but I'm not sure if this was such a great thing :D
Nor am I. . .nor am I :lol

But it is appropriate as a reflection of the times IMO.

Back