ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodimus - "Billy are you ok?"

Blaster/Billy - "Not really." :thud:

Gotta love the vhs fan dubs. :rotfl

https://youtu.be/CuYf14NdQdQ

main reason i prefer Dubbing to subtitles. Some less expensive Subs just re-do the Fansub in a more professional setting, but keep the crappy translation. Wanna konw one of t he ways to tell? If there is LOADS of swearing, it's a crappy fansub.

I'm looking at YOU Dragon Ball Z.

Those videos are pretty cool. I never saw those before.

Japanese Season 4 I believe.

Japanese Season 4 I believe.

Yep whereas we & the US just got 3 episodes for Season 4 (Rebirth) the Japanese weren't happy with how it was left so decided they would take their own stab at it & did an entire season of Headmasters.

This then was followed by Supergod Master force (Powermasters) & Finally Victory (Pretenders)

I have them all on DVD :)

They were released a while back but now seem to be over twice what I paid for them.

I do also have the one shot Zone which was supposed to be a final season but was cancelled so never went past episode one

The interesting thing to remember is that during the Headmasters series they introduce another awesome 80's toy line in the form of Battle Beasts :yess:
It was something I didn't know was linked until I watched the series
I remember having loads of the toys as kids (still have some) but never knew at the time that they were originally part of the TF universe :)

Anyway get them if you can.

Neil

I bought a 10 disc Chinese Transformers DVD set several years ago that had the G1 series on it, and never bothered even looking at the later discs to see if it went beyond season 3, since I was only interested in seasons 1, 2, and the movie. I wonder. . .

Congrats! I think you'll really be impressed with the quality once you have it on hand. Did you order the 3rd run from Captured Prey, hence the long wait?

I bought a 10 disc Chinese Transformers DVD set several years ago that had the G1 series on it, and never bothered even looking at the later discs to see if it went beyond season 3, since I was only interested in seasons 1, 2, and the movie. I wonder. . .

I'm pretty sure those sets were only the 98 eps and movie:peace My friend had it as well.

Congrats! I think you'll really be impressed with the quality once you have it on hand. Did you order the 3rd run from Captured Prey, hence the long wait?

First run actualy. I was one of the LAST orders in. Problem is I ordered Chaos Paladin with it, and CP ships all orders together. Called him, since Chaos was being delayed so long, and asked if i could just get him to ship it too me last week, he shipped it out htis week. should already have all the extra parts too.

Prowl. He's always been my favorite :D But also, he's considered the more important character. And it makes sense that you would have a cop car as a Transformer. Aesthetically, the clean, basic look of Prowl and Bluestreak are very nice, but Smokescreen would really pop on the shelf. So, it's a matter of taste.

Nor am I. . .nor am I :lol

But it is appropriate as a reflection of the times IMO.

I'm getting all 3 because I'm only collecting masterpiece TFs except for a few 3rd party combiners. Tho if Prowl doesn't turn out well,like the transformation sucks or he is floppy,I may cancel orders on bluestreak and smokescreen.

Thanks sir's! Decision decisions still. They do all great together. I honestly think prowl is the main priority. I just wanted to see different perspective by other collectors. It's just amazing.

Thanks sir's! Decision decisions still. They do all great together. I honestly think prowl is the main priority. I just wanted to see different perspective by other collectors. It's just amazing.

Ive had the strongest feeling about MP Prowl being released by Hasbro. I think we will see him and Smokescreen released at some point,dont think Bluestreak will though. One of them long time hunches:dunno and Id sure wouldnt mind triple dipping on them either:)

Here's some more advice,

Whichever one you get, don't wait for a Hasbro version because it probably won't happen.

Hasbro need to acquire a seperate license from Nissan in order to sell the Masterpieces in North America and Europe and they're probably too cheap to do so.

There's been no indication at all that they're going to get the Lamborghini license either so with the Takara versions being available for such reasonable prices from places like Anime Export and Hobbylink Japan you should ask yourself whether it's worth paying $35-$40 plus international shipping now, or risking paying inflated ebay prices when the Takara run sells out and there's no Hasbro release.

No! You must get him. Come to the G2 darkside:vader

Heh, I'll probably pass, to be quite honest... but it gives me hope that future G1 offerings will have more expressive face sculpts! Especially Jazz, Bumblebee and Skywarp... and Megatron, maybe. :)

Ive had the strongest feeling about MP Prowl being released by Hasbro. I think we will see him and Smokescreen released at some point,dont think Bluestreak will though. One of them long time hunches:dunno and Id sure wouldnt mind triple dipping on them either:)

Not gonna happen.

Yeah, I wouldn't say there's no chance, but no reason to think it's likely, that's for sure.

If you're gonna spend the money triple dipping, why not get the Takara ones?

Not gonna happen.

Why not?

Yeah, I wouldn't say there's no chance, but no reason to think it's likely, that's for sure.

If you're gonna spend the money triple dipping, why not get the Takara ones?

Im good with only having two each really, but if Hasbro releases them Id buy one more for the cheaper price and possible lil detail/paint changes like they did with MP8,10 ect.

Back