ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Once they have their pre-order up I'll be getting my G2 Sideswipes from Hobbylink Japan as they don't charge until the items are ready to ship.

I'm waiting for better pics of Ratbat before making a decision on Soundblaster.

Thanks Brendan :)

I was dead set against him until I saw the pics the other day then decided why not ;)

I was definitely buying SB though & then thought do I really need him, Ratbat will be awesome but is that really worth the extra when I'll probably only display SW anyway??

Although if HLJ don't charge until shipping & their price is good then I might just cave & order from them...means I have plenty of time to save the pennies that way :)

Tell you something I have noticed on AE...no pre-orders for Wheeljack or Bumblebee yet which seems a bit odd.

Anyway it is now 18 days until Prowl gets released :)

Oh & I will reply to your PM...I promise ;)

Neil

I have a Toys R us MP Soundwave for trade. I'm looking for a MP-10 Toys R us Prime. Let me if know if anyone is interested?

Thanks Brendan :)

I was dead set against him until I saw the pics the other day then decided why not ;)

I was definitely buying SB though & then thought do I really need him, Ratbat will be awesome but is that really worth the extra when I'll probably only display SW anyway??

Although if HLJ don't charge until shipping & their price is good then I might just cave & order from them...means I have plenty of time to save the pennies that way :)

Tell you something I have noticed on AE...no pre-orders for Wheeljack or Bumblebee yet which seems a bit odd.

Anyway it is now 18 days until Prowl gets released :)

Oh & I will reply to your PM...I promise ;)

Neil

G2 Sideswipe will stand out quite a bit due to the new weapons and whichever way you go with the decals the alt mode will look very cool....I think I'll go for the cleaner look without the numbers on the doors.

Incidentally how much did UK shipping work out from Anime Export?

As Soundwave/blaster basically turns into a box there's not really the same appeal for having one to keep in alt mode as there is with the cars and I'm not sure whether I'll get any of the other Decepticons that he'll go with so I'm struggling to justify the cost.

The only news about Wheeljack and Bumblebee being next came from BBTS....after Shogo Hasui said that MP20 would be someone that they'd previously had trouble obtaining the license.

BBTS also jumped the gun on the Nissans and were right, so their supplier in Asia must have very good sources of information....until Takara release grey prototype images we won't know for sure :gah:

18 days until Prowl's release = :yess:

No worries on the PM, just reply when it's easiest for you to do so.

G2 Sideswipe will stand out quite a bit due to the new weapons and whichever way you go with the decals the alt mode will look very cool....I think I'll go for the cleaner look without the numbers on the doors.

Incidentally how much did UK shipping work out from Anime Export?

As Soundwave/blaster basically turns into a box there's not really the same appeal for having one to keep in alt mode as there is with the cars and I'm not sure whether I'll get any of the other Decepticons that he'll go with so I'm struggling to justify the cost.

The only news about Wheeljack and Bumblebee being next came from BBTS....after Shogo Hasui said that MP20 would be someone that they'd previously had trouble obtaining the license.

BBTS also jumped the gun on the Nissans and were right, so their supplier in Asia must have very good sources of information....until Takara release grey prototype images we won't know for sure :gah:

18 days until Prowl's release = :yess:

No worries on the PM, just reply when it's easiest for you to do so.

Yeah I think he'll look pretty sweet.
Really not sure what decals I'll use on mine tbh.
Might just wing it when he arrives :)

I've only really guessed at the shipping but using the shipped weight of Sideswipe at 600grams & their shipping calculator here...

https://www.anime-export.com/page/faq#shipping

I work it out about ¥2200 (£14 ish)
I used the upto 700grams option so it may work out a little cheaper

If it all works out he will be about £45 delivered so about £15 cheaper than Kapow & even if I get hit with Customs should only be about the same price as Kapow so no real difference & if I'm lucky & he gets through I'm saving :)

I'm quite obviously a Soundwave nut so Soundblaster was always going to be a purchase but thinking about it I'm not sure.
I REALLY want Ratbat but I'm thinking there just isn't enough in the recolour to warrant the price.
I might just keep an eye on Ebay for a loose Ratbat once he's released.

I do wish they'd make a proper announcement & release some prototype pics...I'm itching to see what they will look like.

Oh yes tell me about it, the 18 days are going to go so quick, I'm in mega countdown mode now.

Lol will do :)

There are simply no words to describe how frickin amazingly beautiful this is!!! O.O

I got so excited when I saw that pic a little bit of wee came out :thud::thud::thud:

Neil

Lunar's price for MP-10 is $290 inc shipping.

$8 bucks cheaper than RK, and $9 bucks cheaper than TFsource. (Not sure if their free shipping is included as I didn't read the fine print.)

$25 cheaper than BBTS with shipping!!!

Can't wait for Prowl. Have an order in at HLJ but I hear of lots of trouble with preordering there where you don't actually get it.

Soundblaster.... Based on the initials pics, it barely looks different the soundwave.

Yeah I think he'll look pretty sweet.
Really not sure what decals I'll use on mine tbh.
Might just wing it when he arrives :)

I've only really guessed at the shipping but using the shipped weight of Sideswipe at 600grams & their shipping calculator here...

https://www.anime-export.com/page/faq#shipping

I work it out about ¥2200 (£14 ish)
I used the upto 700grams option so it may work out a little cheaper

If it all works out he will be about £45 delivered so about £15 cheaper than Kapow & even if I get hit with Customs should only be about the same price as Kapow so no real difference & if I'm lucky & he gets through I'm saving :)

I'm quite obviously a Soundwave nut so Soundblaster was always going to be a purchase but thinking about it I'm not sure.
I REALLY want Ratbat but I'm thinking there just isn't enough in the recolour to warrant the price.
I might just keep an eye on Ebay for a loose Ratbat once he's released.

I do wish they'd make a proper announcement & release some prototype pics...I'm itching to see what they will look like.

Oh yes tell me about it, the 18 days are going to go so quick, I'm in mega countdown mode now.

Lol will do :)

I got so excited when I saw that pic a little bit of wee came out :thud::thud::thud:

Neil

Thanks for the info on the shipping, I've got most of my Nissans pre-ordered from Anime Export so I have a better idea of what the shipping will be :)

For me Soundblaster's cost would be sizeable chunk towards another HT figure or something so with him being a character I've minimal intrest in passing him up would be easier, I'd still want Ratbat though.

mah45,
As karamazov80 says Prowl didn't have them in the cartoon.

They're still on the Masterpiece toy and fold away in a similar manner to the ones on the Classics mold.

Smokescreen's are different as they're much chunkier so you have to attach them after transformation.

SurlyJ,
Soundblaster was the reformatted version of Soundwave in the cartoon. Exactly how were you expecting him to be different other than his coloration?

Last edited:
Back