All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC03104.jpg
DSC03086.jpg
DSC03092.jpg
DSC03107.jpg

Working on mine slowly.

Here's what I have for now

Beto head painted by me
Moe sweater weathered by me
Modified Bruce lee body
Caine gloves

P1040952.jpg

P1040953.jpg

Love that new style glove Beto!
That is an awesome Freddy Seb!

Here's my own. As per Buttmunch's idea, I was finally able to find this doll for my Beto 1/6 Expo Freddy.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

Did anyone ever get back to you on this? I'm very interested in this as well.

That Freddy was made by a forum member, betomatali or just beto. He makes custom figures in very limited runs and that Freddy is sold out. You have to be there to get on the list early. The figures are expensive too, like $700 +. They range in price.

Here is my WIP... Love what you done with my Sweater Seb...May have to send you this freddy to finish:wink1: All you guys have Amazing Freddy's WOW! Beto's Freddy is Amazing As well...Dark, Awesome Freddy and teddy. Hotslayer...Sweet Bro

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5BnEHVv_0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc5BnEHVv_0[/ame]

who wants a Freddy dio????? im open for commissions.:panic:
DSC09380.jpg

I just finally got that into a detolf the other day. It had been sitting in a box foreeevver :impatient: :panic::lol

Everyone's Freddy's look amazing! Soon I will join the club and post mine. Really regret not picking up any of Beto's sculpts. So sad...

If anyone has a Moe Freddy sweater with striped sleeves for sale hit me up! Meant to snatch up that last set but took too long. :(

Small comparison of Beto's and Caine's sculpts (thx guys).
Might be useful for some of ya, horror fans :D

PA020502.jpg

PA020503.jpg

. . .

Still need 84th style clothing for the figure :monkey2

not sure where to post this but figured this is as good a place as any Happy Halloween

iphonepics414.jpg

iphonepics415-1.jpg

big thanks to Beto for making such great figures cant wait to add more of his work as he makes them

not sure where to post this but figured this is as good a place as any Happy Halloween

iphonepics414.jpg

iphonepics415-1.jpg

big thanks to Beto for making such great figures cant wait to add more of his work as he makes them

Nice pics have my leatherface posed the same with the chainsaw on the shoulder, casual like:)

My first horror custom.
Thanks to Beto, Moe, and thanks once again to the one and only Seb.
Literally just opened this bad boy up so better pics to come.

Couldn't help myself and took this on my phone.
Little bit of lighting goes a long way.

Back