All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres My Vid of Beto,s Amazing Head , Painted By The Talented SilentSurfer and a Closer Look at Cain Awesome Metal Glove,

The Quality of the Vids The Best i Can Do at The Moment

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va9rfQ63jUM[/ame]

Beto,s Version 2 Pt 1 Freddy, Painted By Nathan "SilentSurfer " ~ Caines Awesome Articulated Glove and Moes Sweater
p9270087.jpg
][/quote]

Awesome. Are any of these heads still available?

:( SO you will never make parts available like sculpts for us poor folk?? Bummer. I'd love to own some of your stuff buit I don't think I could afford a whole figure.
Never??? well I already start some years ago offering loose heads and accesories, in the last months i offer some small runs of Freddy and Myers headsculpts, funny thing is some of this stay almost ignored and take long time in go away, this is not good for me, also I dont want have recast issues, and the way of control this is not offering loose parts, but the most important thing is: my figures are not cheap and one important bonus Im triying to give to the guys who buy a full set is some exclusivity and this is not possible if I start offer spare parts again, For shure I still ofering some specifics sculpts or accesories but dont wait I offer parts or headsculpts of the full sets. (like loose headsculpts of Beetlejuice for shure this will not happen)

best regards

Here's my freddy. I got the sculpt/hat and glove from caine but I sadly broke the glove because I'm an idiot. But I made a custom one.

8C81D927-47C8-4A29-B3B8-2FB75EBDFF18-3309-000003114FD0E5D5.jpg

E42C09CE-98ED-4BF8-85CA-2A58A4BB74BE-3309-00000311627E8430.jpg

Never??? well I already start some years ago offering loose heads and accesories, in the last months i offer some small runs of Freddy and Myers headsculpts, funny thing is some of this stay almost ignored and take long time in go away, this is not good for me, also I dont want have recast issues, and the way of control this is not offering loose parts, but the most important thing is: my figures are not cheap and one important bonus Im triying to give to the guys who buy a full set is some exclusivity and this is not possible if I start offer spare parts again, For shure I still ofering some specifics sculpts or accesories but dont wait I offer parts or headsculpts of the full sets. (like loose headsculpts of Beetlejuice for shure this will not happen)

best regards

Ah. I understand. Makes sense.

Looks like I'll never own a Beto piece. :lol

Yep. That's really where Im at. But it's more like taking existing figures and making them better.

I guess that's where most people start....but with a bit of work you will progress fast so you can try your own sculpt! I thought l could not do it, yet l did Cheryl from the Evil Dead, Babyface from the Hills run red, you name it....just go for it!

My luck is that l did millitary scale modelling for over 30 years, so l knew a bit about painting, weathering, sculpting, etc. when l started making customs. Just look on this forum and ask questions from artists you like.

Only thing l quit doing is making clothes :lol

Back