All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works as a generic Freddy head but not really a part 2. When I say generic I mean it doesn't look like Freddy from any specific movie. I've seen it one ebay a bunch with another sculpt. I don't think it's Ones best work but I don't think it's horrible either. Now that I think of it I don't think I've seen any other Freddy sculpt done by One. If he has and someone has one I'd like to see it.

it is still pretty good. it looks like freddy just an old man version that never got burnt ;)

Hmmm this sculpt might be unique, it shows how Freddy would have looked if they wouldn't have fried him :lol

On a sidenote l just wanted to say that your comments are everything except constructive criticism! Personally l can laugh at these comments because l know my custom figures looks quite good, but some people can't handle comments like that....Thought l let you know :wink1:

anything ones customs is great to have

I have a sculpt from One for sale, pm me if you are interested :)

It works as a generic Freddy head but not really a part 2. When I say generic I mean it doesn't look like Freddy from any specific movie. I've seen it one ebay a bunch with another sculpt. I don't think it's Ones best work but I don't think it's horrible either. Now that I think of it I don't think I've seen any other Freddy sculpt done by One. If he has and someone has one I'd like to see it.

I fully agree!! I can rework it into a part 2 Freddy, but l'm not sure....l actually like the sculpt....let's call it a "fantasy Freddy" :lol

I also have his part 1 sculpts, those are among his best work imo!!

Hey Frans, I've seen this sculpt on eBay and honestly it looked better there then what you have in hand. It's not bad but I agree it's not his best work compared to many other horror sculpts he has done.

Thats true Ron!! It looks better on the photo's he used on ebay.....l might return it, but l might keep it too, because as a "fantasy" Freddy l think it looks nice, and the paintwork looks great when you see it in front of you....

Thats true Ron!! It looks better on the photo's he used on ebay.....l might return it, but l might keep it too, because as a "fantasy" Freddy l think it looks nice, and the paintwork looks great when you see it in front of you....

Yeah man, it definitely works for a Freddy figure either way. Maybe with some slight adjustments with the sculpt and paint job, it can still represent a part 2 Freddy more successfully.

On a sidenote l just wanted to say that your comments are everything except constructive criticism! Personally l can laugh at these comments because l know my custom figures looks quite good, but some people can't handle comments like that....Thought l let you know :wink1:

Change the record dude, its not even your sculpt :dunno

2012-11-03230222-1.jpg
2012-11-03230229.jpg
2012-11-03230214.jpg
2012-11-03230208.jpg

Not quite finished, still needs a sealing coat and some gloss. Can't wait to get this back!

And that One sculpt isn't bad at all, I'm sure it's worth the price you paid. Seems One has some affordable sculpts nowadays. Why doesn't he offer blanks?

Last edited:
Hey Frans, I've seen this sculpt on eBay and honestly it looked better there then what you have in hand. It's not bad but I agree it's not his best work compared to many other horror sculpts he has done.

Change the record dude, its not even your sculpt :dunno

I think you must change something.....

btw, that Leatherface sculpt wasn't yours either huh? :wink1:

2012-11-03230222-1.jpg
2012-11-03230229.jpg
2012-11-03230214.jpg
2012-11-03230208.jpg

Not quite finished, still needs a sealing coat and some gloss. Can't wait to get this back!

And that One sculpt isn't bad at all, I'm sure it's worth the price you paid. Seems One has some affordable sculpts nowadays. Why doesn't he offer blanks?

Did you made that sculpt? Looks good man!!

True, one's sculpt isn't that bad, l just didn't had the part 2 feeling with it, that's why l showed some pictures to ask you guy's your opinion. I messaged One allready about it, and l got a very fast reply. l'll alway's be a big fan of his work!!

I don't know why he doesn't offer blanks....maybe he does?

Did you made that sculpt? Looks good man!!

True, one's sculpt isn't that bad, l just didn't had the part 2 feeling with it, that's why l showed some pictures to ask you guy's your opinion. I messaged One allready about it, and l got a very fast reply. l'll alway's be a big fan of his work!!

I don't know why he doesn't offer blanks....maybe he does?

Nope, offered by the ever growing talent Caine. Paint by Steve Guinta.

I think you must change something.....

btw, that Leatherface sculpt wasn't yours either huh? :wink1:

Just grow up I'm not gonna argue with you.

Nope, offered by the ever growing talent Caine. Paint by Steve Guinta.

I have lots of respect for Caine he is very skilled considering how long he has been sculpting in 1/6. I did not notice how good his Freddy head was until i saw the head painted by others.

Hmmm this sculpt might be unique, it shows how Freddy would have looked if they wouldn't have fried him :lol

I have a sculpt from One for sale, pm me if you are interested :)

If someone posted a pic of a sculpt and asked what we think of it and they had a issue with what i said i would tell them to ***** off. Im not saying you did this at all but if someone is gonna ask what people think about a sculpt im going to be honest about it. If people are gonna get funny about it and have a sook dont post pics asking what ppl think. I used to know a fat girl, once she asked me if she was fat and i said "yes" and she cracked it i said to her why ask me if there is a chance the answer i give will upset you

Not to mention anyone who would get upset about someone bagging a sculpt they didnt make is crazy

If someone posted a pic of a sculpt and asked what we think of it and they had a issue with what i said i would tell them to ***** off. Im not saying you did this at all but if someone is gonna ask what people think about a sculpt im going to be honest about it. If people are gonna get funny about it and have a sook dont post pics asking what ppl think.

Not to mention anyone who would get upset about someone bagging a sculpt they didnt make is crazy

I couldn't have say it better! I hope a few more people on here read your post!

I couldn't have say it better! I hope a few more people on here read your post!

LOL as i said it wasnt directed at you :)

ive seen afew people fight on this board about that type of stuff and its actually pretty funny how serious people get about these type of things

No one is perfect and i think sometime people pointing out flaws is a good thing so you can work on it

If someone posted a pic of a sculpt and asked what we think of it and they had a issue with what i said i would tell them to ***** off. Im not saying you did this at all but if someone is gonna ask what people think about a sculpt im going to be honest about it. If people are gonna get funny about it and have a sook dont post pics asking what ppl think. I used to know a fat girl, once she asked me if she was fat and i said "yes" and she cracked it i said to her why ask me if there is a chance the answer i give will upset you

Its not nesasarily the same situation as you were just answering the question for her :lol

The situation in question was a original sculpt by a first timer and cunstructive criticism was appreciated by the sculptor but some made fun of it and I threw the towel in.

Fran's is acting like the argument was about criticisum but it was actually about making fun of a newb to sculpting.

Imo cunstructive criticisum is fine but taking the piss is not. If I see any original works I will tell you how you can make it better but I think it is unfair to make fun as this can discourage people from the hobbie.
My first paint up was crap and If people made fun of me I may have given up or not bothered posting here.

And before people start posting what doesn't kill you makes u stronger blah blah blah. This is a place for fun and for everyone not just the bullies.

Frans if you post about this again I will just quote this post as this argument is 2 weeks old so get over it and move on.

You claim that people should be thick skinned yet you go on about this still :dunno

Back