All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figured i would add my freddy 1/6 collection great figures crappy pics

psylocke100.jpg

psylocke102.jpg

psylocke103.jpg

psylocke105.jpg

just waiting for my sweater from moe to finish my beto part 1 freddy and i am getting another part 2 sweater from beto for the part 3 figure very similar fit trying to get all version of freddy not the sideshow versions hopefully beto visits them all except for crappy non Englund remake

Nice collection slp bishop :rock

I am doing the same with Moe’s sweather I am making a part 1 Freddy using the 2nd part 1 head Beto made.

Seeing all your Freddy figures together makes me wish I didn’t sell my other Ash figure :lol

Nice collection slp bishop :rock

I am doing the same with Moe’s sweather I am making a part 1 Freddy using the 2nd part 1 head Beto made.

Seeing all your Freddy figures together makes me wish I didn’t sell my other Ash figure :lol

Thanks Pete sorry about your ash nothing worse than sellers remorse lol,but yeah I have the the second part 1 head as well working on getting one of the incredible talented artist on here to paint it for me and trying to get another outfit from beto so I can make my other Freddys revenge figure with the alt head and hand then I will have 6 Freddy customs and hope they keep comming I hope to see yours when you get him done

I know the scenes were only seconds long but the demon Freddy is unforgettable IMHO
7c8e15cf.jpg
49ec4fea.jpg

Last edited:
Hi im selling my silentsurfer full custom freddy Krueger 1/6 figure, which was painstakingly put together by finding all parts to make it as well as Nathans amazing paint job which he has captured the uncanny likeness of robert England by just using his paint skills. Living in the uk made it even harder to find all the parts such as the fedora which Nathan dyed, and the true type slim body. The whole outfit has been tailored by Nathan and has real metal blades. I spent a whole load of money to get this, and I really honestly don’t want to sell as it is probably my favourite figure I have, but I have to buy a pricey bunch of dedolights to use for uni which I have no other means of getting unless I sell this amazing figure. This is done by silent surfer so you know you will be getting the highest quality figure. The hands and arms have also been painted by Nathan. This also includes the freddy dream warriors stand, as well as pics and documents signed by silent surfer as proof its painted and tailored by hime. In only going to sell this if I get a decent enough offer, otherwise I just going to have to keep it. Please send me your offers.
Thanks for your interest and thanks for letting me post this here Pete!

04.jpg

05.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

so with cains sculpt coming out where can we get some pants from and what color are they i see brown and i've seen black so what is the right color. and also how about the shoes?

Man, that Beto Freddy is just INSANELY good. There are kitbasher customizers like myself, and then there are true custom artists like Betomali. I am in perpetual awe at the level of detail and artistry on display in any of the threads featuring his work.

And I really really wish I could afford one. :lol

How much are One's last Freddy sculpt (2 different heads, skull, normal, Hat and metal bladed glove) going for these days?, I have a set that I don't want if anyone's interested? Brand new, never used.

Beto's Revenge Freddy just makes me sad to look at. It's perfect.

Last edited:
figured i would add my freddy 1/6 collection great figures crappy pics

psylocke100.jpg

psylocke102.jpg

psylocke103.jpg

psylocke105.jpg

just waiting for my sweater from moe to finish my beto part 1 freddy and i am getting another part 2 sweater from beto for the part 3 figure very similar fit trying to get all version of freddy not the sideshow versions hopefully beto visits them all except for crappy non Englund remake

Nice, Slp bishop's Freddy's! been waiting to see them:)
Yeah Beto's is outstanding. Can't believe I still haven't got a Freddy:slap

Mine finally came and its truly awesome :panic:

img5216w.jpg

img5218uz.jpg

I have to say now having this in hand this is the most impressive item i have ever purchased :yess:

Back