All Things 1/6 Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it made by a very talented guy from the fourums Named the reverend looks really good In person my crappy iPhone don't take very good pics the furnace has a LED In it as well

Mine finally came and its truly awesome :panic:

img5216w.jpg

img5218uz.jpg

I have to say now having this in hand this is the most impressive item i have ever purchased :yess:

Looks great Pete...:clap

Here is my Caine parts... On a temp medicom body right now! Im waiting on proto pants... And new TT body to arrive...

Anyone know good source for boots ?
scaled.php

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm putting together a Beto Freddy Bash. If anyone here can help me, I can appreciate it.
I got Beto's unpainted glove, just wondering if you guys can help me in choosing paint.
I was thinking Brass color for the metal part attached to the blade (fingers), and copper for the square metal?

DSC01990.jpg

Best Part 1 Freddy ^above^ by far to date, truly a masterpiece Beto and cant wait to get mine :).

just got this back from silentsurfer looks freaking great figured i would share it in here once again crappy iphone pics but the quality of the figure makes up for it :rotfl

iphonepics362_zpsd1ecdc5d.jpg

iphonepics367_zps3f3e7474.jpg

iphonepics363_zps16cb3715.jpg

iphonepics370_zpsb6fb3149.jpg

When ever you see one of Betos figure it makes you want to take your version of that character off the shelves and into hiding or straight to the trash and then never come back to the thread again. :lol

He is Finally Finished!!! Just in time for Halloween.
I think out of all mods or customs that I've done, this is probably the best that I've customized. I'm very proud of this one.
I was very bummed out at first cause I missed out on Beto's full figure offer, just too much for me.
Beto's Full Figure Freddy is one of the coolest 1/6 that I've seen, the man is just genius when it comes to horror. The best.
So as a consolation, I wanted to bash one of his Freddy.
I know its not quite Beto's standard, but I believe I definitely did justice to the figure on this one.

So I started with an unpainted head and unpainted gloves. Beto was kind enough to give me an unpainted left hand for free. Thanks Beto.

IMG_1420.jpg

freddy-gloves.jpg

Here's the WIP back in May

freddyWIP4.jpg

And now...finally...FREDDY!

Freddy9-131A.jpg

Freddy9-132AA.jpg

Freddy9-133A.jpg

Freddy9-136A.jpg

Horrorcrew9-131A.jpg

Beto,s Version 2 Pt 1 Freddy, Painted By Nathan "SilentSurfer " ~ Caines Awesome Articulated Glove and Moes Sweater

p9270124.jpg
p9270079.jpg
p9270087.jpg
p9270124o.jpg

Last edited:
Back