All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know why people are shocked by the price. It’s a very big figurine, and it comes with a decent amount of swap outs.
Figurearts charge high prices for toys toys as big as a finger.
Don’t take my post as a negative I’m actually shocked it’s that cheap due to the reason you just pointed out

I'm glad I passed up the Sideshow one since this looks more accurate imo. Something about the lack of comic book shading makes the Sideshow one look like cosplay. Plus any toy with a sense of humor gets my money.

I don’t know why people are shocked by the price. It’s a very big figurine, and it comes with a decent amount of swap outs.
Figurearts charge high prices for toys as big as a finger.

It's just going off of Mondo's other figure lines. Almost all of the MOTU and Batman TAS figures were in the $150-175 range more or less. I know they're small run figures so that definitely adds to the cost.

Mondo don’t really go deep do they?

We saw 4 figures from the Batman line didn’t we?

I'm torn on ordering or waiting -- I know they teased Magneto next, and if they only do 4-5 figures I have a feeling the collection will feel and look incomplete. I wish they would do the X-team before Magneto.

They should be doing Cyclops next. They should be doing the main team before doing any villains.

I think we will be lucky to get 6 max (I think that's what they did for MOTU)

Here's my best guesses:
- Wolverine
- Magneto
- Cyclops
- Gambit
- Storm or Jean Grey
- Jubilee (only if they end up releasing the teased Batgirl for the BTAS line. I could see them wanting to reuse the body/mold)

Here's my best guesses:
- Wolverine
- Magneto
- Cyclops
- Gambit
- Storm or Jean Grey
- Jubilee (only if they end up releasing the teased Batgirl for the BTAS line. I could see them wanting to reuse the body/mold)
I'd be happy with those picks. If they can't get to Jubilee, Rogue would be good.

But at $200 a pop, by the time they got to the 5th or 6th figure, they'd probably but up closer to $230 or so, and I really don't think I could dedicate over $1,000 to big Animated X-Men toys.

I'm cool with Wolverine, Magneto and Cyclops. Don't think need the entire team for something like this. Nor do I think Mondo will even get that far.

Here's my best guesses:
- Wolverine
- Magneto
- Cyclops
- Gambit
- Storm or Jean Grey
Why in the world would they do Jubilee before Rogue, especially if they are crazy about the meme thing? The Rogue booty with Apocalypse might be more used than the Wolverine one..

Anyone know how many they produce for something like this? I know it will sell out instantly, regardless.

Anyone know how many they produce for something like this? I know it will sell out instantly, regardless.
Exclusive version might sell out quick. Hard to say really for something like this since they will be doing a regular release without the sad face and packaging, which some people might not care for.

Why in the world would they do Jubilee before Rogue, especially if they are crazy about the meme thing? The Rogue booty with Apocalypse might be more used than the Wolverine one..
I put Jubilee before Rogue only if they end up making the Batgirl and they use the teen female mold again. Rogue is probably tied for number 1 as my female want for the line (along with Storm)... frankly if they just did Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, Magneto and Cyclops I'd probably just get Gambit and Rogue lol

I don't think that line is done or anything, I figure more were in the works.
I think Joker is next but they're taking too long so even if this looks more than ok, I'm not excited for it because it'll be a very looooooong while before we see the next Xman. How many 1/6 figures does Mondo release in a year? These are straight up 12 inch plastic action figures. No lights, no soft goods, no complex joints or articulation yet it seems the releases are really slow.

Back