Marvel Studios : X-Men '97 - 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No avengers was after the Disney but out. So was winter soldier.
I mean I’m not an mcu super fan myself bout I’d much rather have marvel handle them then like fox who almost destroyed the brand
Ummm, no. Not really. Iron Man came out in 2008, Hulk also in 2008 with end credits teasing the Avengers. Disney bought Marvel in 2009. All the plans were already set and in motion. Plenty of articles and info out there supporting all that. Disney didn't start to have any real input until Age Of Ultron. Why Whedon left and struggled as he was butting heads with the studios interference. The main characters were already all established.

Well that’s cause they put out crap characters nobody cares about . Gotg3 was good. They keep doing stuff like that then we have nothing to worry about.
Nobody cared about GOTG and that was still good. I don’t care about She Hulk or Falcon but they could have made me care with good content.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Marv...6 to 2015, Marvel,to all Marvel Studios films.

Some highlights..

From 1996 to 2015, Marvel Studios was a subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment (itself a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company since 2009), before being integrated directly into The Walt Disney Studios in August 2015. Walt Disney Pictures is the silent distributor to all Marvel Studios films.

On July 2, 2013, Disney purchased the distribution rights to Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America: The First Avenger from Paramount. The rights were assigned to The Walt Disney Studios.

In 2015, after the release of Ant-Man, it was announced that, following a corporate restructuring, Marvel Studios would be moved to the main Walt Disney Studios division, with Kevin Feige reporting directly to Alan Horn instead of Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac Perlumtter. The Marvel Television and Marvel Animation divisions, however, remained under Perlmutter's control.

Ummm, no. Not really. Iron Man came out in 2008, Hulk also in 2008 with end credits teasing the Avengers. Disney bought Marvel in 2009. All the plans were already set and in motion. Plenty of articles and info out there supporting all that. Disney didn't start to have any real input until Age Of Ultron. Why Whedon left and struggled as he was butting heads with the studios interference. The main characters were already all established.
O well then Idk. Cause I saw the disney influence in 2010 sooooo. So what your saying is that disney bought the marvel license in 2009 and didnt have any input until 2015? Idk bout that one loki.

Nobody cared about GOTG and that was still good. I don’t care about She Hulk or Falcon but they could have made me care with good content.
I thought she hulk was fine. Flacon has always sucked. i'm sorry. He just does and always came off corny and making him captain america doesn't suddenly make him cool he still is boring to me. The problem was marvel stopped delivering and giving fans what they wanted. Wandavision is a perfect example of this. Instead of leading to something huge like mephisto or the Multiverse Xmen they instead build up some no name character and a sequel to freakin Captain marvel. What a joke.

Episode 4 was interesting. Longshot was always one of my favorite marvel characters so glad to see MOJO and spiral. I also like forge. It wasn't as good as the other episodes but periodically having mini episodes focusing on specific characters could be a nice change of pace every once in awhile.

This weeks 180 was a bit confusing. How is that supposed to work?

Not sure if anyone saw this....
IMG_20240417_083000.jpg

😲😲😲

I can’t believe fox opted for black suits for as long as they did. While they have there charm they got old by like days of future past

Back