All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man oh man I hope they do the whole team from the show, or at the very least Gambit, Cyclops, Storm and Rogue.

I think there's a good chance for a good run, seeing that they've gone pretty deep in their MotU line, and X-Men is far more popular. There is a lot of re-use of the He-Man body that MotU line though, so not sure how well that'll translate for all the different characters.

Bishop would be my ultimate request from this line , if they went dep enough.

Bishop would be my ultimate request from this line , if they went dep enough.
I never considered them making the guest X-Men but now that youve said it I would LOVE Bishop, Cable, and maybe Mr. Sinister for another villain(after the already hinted Magneto figure)! Apocalypse gets so much love in other toylines but Mr. Sinister was a SEASON LONG villain who had a real presence on the show.

I think it would be great to get the main team but I hope they will spice the line up with some other characters.[emoji106][emoji5]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Looks amazing and like a little bit of breathing will damage the paint. Their Batman had chips and paint daubs everywhere.

That's the main problem with these. MONDO charges are premium but can't deliver the quality in their projects. The paint jobs are like NECA. Scratches off easily

More information and reveal in SDCC next week.

Mondo-X-Men-Animated-Wolverine-01__scaled_800.jpg

It's pretty amazing looking, I'd rather $150-175 like their MOTU stuff, but this looks so good. I got the Iron Giant recently and think it's great, but yeah feels a little over priced.

Looks cool. I’ll be down for a Storm and Rogue, but that’s it.

I don’t know why people are shocked by the price. It’s a very big figurine, and it comes with a decent amount of swap outs.
Figurearts charge high prices for toys as big as a finger.

Last edited:
Back