Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleh to that bland teaser. If this game ever does come out then it had better be worth the wait. I've been hoping that they might get it right for this since they're just focusing on the marines instead of those AvP games. They were okay, but we need separate games for each species so that the engine doesn't have to be balanced.

I too remember several years ago seeing this in a magazine and being super excited. It was like Republic Commando with Aliens which sounded really fun. I can't believe it took them this long to get this off the ground.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-Ze74TBF8"]YouTube - ‪Aliens: Colonial Marines for Wii U - Gameplay Footage‬‏[/ame]

I hope they include some Arcturian mini game cause I haven't seen one of those yet.

:lecture I had to re-read that to get what it was referring to. :slap

Arcturian.jpg

:rotfl

Seriously, I hope this game lives up to the wait. I don't like the sound of different Alien types, like this charger.. But as long as there is some hectic close quarters Alien swarming action I'll be happy.

Seen a live gameplay demonstration at Gearbox Community Day this past Saturday.

____ING AMAZING. It's going to be a great game and Aliens fans should be really, really happy.

For the Wii U edition. The screen on the gamepad can show the map, motion tracker and you can use it to sweep the area and weld doors.

The latest Aliens Vs Predator game was complete ____.

About 2 dozen people played online at release and it tapered down after a week. After a month there was no one. The game was just terrible and there were only 3-4 mp maps.

Really hope this is better.

I thought the game was pretty good. I didn't bother with multiplayer portion, though.

Back