Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some new screens and info on Colonial Marines in the latest Game Informer. Looking good. Really good.

I'm in a small boat, but I got a lot of enjoyment out of AvP. I know the system is kind of clunky, but it still appeals heavily to my geekiness.

I'm in a small boat, but I got a lot of enjoyment out of AvP. I know the system is kind of clunky, but it still appeals heavily to my geekiness.

I agree. The SP campaign was great fun, especially the Alien and Predator campaigns which, IMO, offered the most immersive experience of the two races in any AvP game to date. And with DX11 enabled, the game looks pretty damn good.

Gearbox is pretty lame in gamedev, BiA is da only remrcble and popular series they have.
ACM will suck ass in every possible way IM0.

And judging by the reaction of journalists at E3 2011 demo presentation it's more than the truth :)

Looks great, with all the atmosphere and grit I was hoping for. This is just nitpicking, but why would they be sending a battalion with nukes to a facility that, for all intents and purposes, was Nuked when the fusion reactor went up? Ah, well - don't really need a reason to go and spill sone acid, do we? Just hoping for a totally clean interface with the ammo counter on the gun itself and having to manually switch to a motion tracker.

Back