Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sad thing of it all was that this game was very much anticipated. It wasn't one of those titles where people would grab it at some point. Everyone was chomping at the bit for it.....until they actually played it.

You know, I actually liked the game and I'm not alone.

Seeing as this thread has devolved into nothing but people hating on the game it needs to be locked.

See, that right there is what I'm talking about. The same people posting over and over again that they hate the game. You don't like it, we get that you don't like it, repeating yourself over and over again is unnecessary. Mods lock this thread it doesn't need to be on the first page if this is all it is going to be.

See, that right there is what I'm talking about. The same people posting over and over again that they hate the game. You don't like it, we get that you don't like it, repeating yourself over and over again is unnecessary. Mods lock this thread it doesn't need to be on the first page if this is all it is going to be.

This is a terrible game and to pay money for it and play it would be a waste of one's time and resources. You speak that you are not alone but I don't know how anyone would like it unless they were a fan of the Alien franchise or a Gearbox employee. This thread should be locked just to keep this game off people's radar.

There was some other guy in the Aliens & Robots section telling me how this game was better-made than the entire Alien movie franchise. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :slap

This game deserves every single piece of negativity. Leave the thread open.

The thread has been the biggest cesspool of negativity to the topic at hand and it deserves nothing but that.

Whatever happened to the cases against Gearbox?

Back