Aliens Colonial Marines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm not ashamed to say I had fun with this game, even if it's a huge deception and not perfect.

Man this game was so bad that while watching it on YouTube (cuz I wouldn't spend a dime on this ****) my eyes began to water for what they did to the alien franchise.

Im one of those who enjoyed the multiplayer (the solo campaign not so much) and believe i got up to the maximum level playing as the xenos. While it was a let down in all departments, and had many flaws, the online section drew me in, and i got some ridiculous killing sprees.
I remember feeling the same for segas 2010 AVP - it Had its flaws, but still, i played the crap out of the multiplayer and still to this day get a few of my online mates together to have a couple of custom games in the pyramids.

WOW! I picked this game up for £5.00 and wow I should have spent the money in KFC the worst pile of crap , not only are the graphics from the original Xbox console but the AI is the worst and the acting terrible in it such ****

Honestly, I'd pick this game up for $5 just to have fun with the 'my god its bad' factor, but my Gamestop wanting $18..told him he had to come down $13 for me.

I'd gladly accept this game as a free gift if someone sends it to me on Steam. Paying even a few bucks for it would be like highway robbery. That money would be better spent on craptastic coffee from Tim Horton's.

Back