Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really crappy how some can get a good piece and they love it.
Then other can get a bad piece and get discouraged from the line or SS.
(apoc is another great example)
But from what I have been reading, returning what we are not happy with is the best thing we can do. Hopefully it will result in better QC in the future.

Received my EX #196 yesterday. Turned out perfect. Absolutely love it. It's really unfortunate to hear about all the issues and lack of replacements. My Apoc turned out perfect too so now sure if it's luck or what but I hope there are less QC issues with Chap.

Received my EX #196 yesterday. Turned out perfect. Absolutely love it. It's really unfortunate to hear about all the issues and lack of replacements. My Apoc turned out perfect too so now sure if it's luck or what but I hope there are less QC issues with Chap.

Happy for you man ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

So pretty... Wee lil bugger when I first opened the box but it gets bigger the more I look at it..... Happy to say I didn't find any issues with mine. Y'all had me worried!

It's a good afternoon when you get to open a new collectible & a new bottle of whiskey... :duff

One crappy pic is all you get..

IMG_20140829_145401_380_zpsad0ffkem.jpg

So pretty... Wee lil bugger when I first opened the box but it gets bigger the more I look at it..... Happy to say I didn't find any issues with mine. Y'all had me worried!

It's a good afternoon when you get to open a new collectible & a new bottle of whiskey... :duff

One crappy pic is all you get..

IMG_20140829_145401_380_zpsad0ffkem.jpg

Chuffed for you bro ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Teeth done. I was out of alclad chrome so I used the polished aluminum instead.
Not as good but still a big improvement from the original.
Now my lil alien looks deadly :)

Thanks, I've tried my luck and replied to see if they will renumber a regular and let me keep my name plate, but I think it will be a case of either keep it or get a refund... I don't want to miss out on this one. It is clearly a beautiful piece and I've been waiting ages to have it here. I don't understand how all of the replacements can be gone so soon, the problems must be far more widespread than is represented on this forum alone.

Bit worried for the big chap now, that guy is my most wanted piece, probably ever. And I have a $1200 P2 on order!

Back