Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now this looks Awesome!! I guess we are getting the full range... Nice!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/alien-warrior-preview/

And is that chrome teeth I see? ;)

NICE!

ela2kg.jpg

zmgw7p.jpg

2utjonb.jpg

2rxhf7k.jpg

2m7yjc1.jpg

rk57vc.jpg

243me10.jpg

Last edited:
And it's up next week!!! :panic:

Alien Warrior Preview
Standing up to 8 feet tall the Alien Warrior can be almost easily identified by it’s ridged skull and bladed tail. These fast-moving and stealthy creatures were first seen in James Cameron’s film Aliens. Sideshow Collectibles’ Alien Warrior Legendary Scale Bust is the latest collectible in our line of Alien, Aliens, and Aliens Vs Predators pieces. This latest Bust will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, October 24th, 2013!

I like the tongue action :D

probably pass though since I'm trying to save space and money and skipping the LSBs

and already have the lifesize :D

Didn't realize that in my excited childish dance phase... it's on sale before the big chap? Weird.

Unless the big chap will creep up for sale later today? :dunno

Didn't realize that in my excited childish dance phase... it's on sale before the big chap? Weird.

Unless the big chap will creep up for sale later today? :dunno

Warrior before Big Chap.
SS know how to take your money without you even realising :lol
Just as you plan for BC they throw this in the mix...
With a weeks notice :panic: :lol

They are certainly devious... I really hope these aren't too expensive. The ludicrous price of the Engineer doesn't fill me with confidence on that front however.

What a pair though.... I'm already making space ;)

I've always preferred the Big chap myself, that translucent skull is what made the original Xenomorph so menacing and alien. Still I like the warrior just fine.... and this pose looks to be pretty awesome, can't wait for the full reveal!!

Nice - I'm in for this one, unless they announce a life size version of Grid.

I saw this in the newsletter and though it was the Big Chap... oh well.
I'll just wait for both to release to see which I like best but likely Big Chap.

I found this in another thread that was posted this summer, as MIKE M had found them and asked about them. I'm not 100% sure, but Grid's pose (bottom left) looks like the preview for the Warrior alien in some regard. I'm not saying they've changed the concept from Grid to Warrior (though it's possible); however, it does make me believe that from the angle the Warrior preview is shot that it may be facing upward, inner mouth out, like is hinted at with the Grid sketch. That'd be pretty awesome if that's the case!

ALIENS+BUST+blog.jpg

200234-Alien-Warrior-Preview.jpg

Back