Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warrior!! However Big Chap does have a presence, if you manage to land a decent one! Luckily I did!
However you maybe better off waiting for Coolprops.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Does yours have good teeth?
Yet to see any that did.

Being honest the teeth look like my 6 year old son painted them. However I'm booked in with my professional statue painter to chrome the teeth and define them like the 1:1 Warrior Bust from Sideshow.
I'll do some before and after pics once it's completed.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It is on eBay. Once the teeth are done I'll edit the listing should it not sell before hand.
If the set sells then I'm happy, if they don't sell I'm still happy.
They are great pieces and I've enjoyed them even though I've sold and bought again and again, however if they sell I'm sticking to 1/4 and Life Size pieces as its over taking the house now :/

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Warrior!! However Big Chap does have a presence, if you manage to land a decent one! Luckily I did!
However you maybe better off waiting for Coolprops.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

So the main issue with Big Chap is his ugly paint teeth? Btw, noob ice question. Is cool props another company like SS?

Warrior or Big chap. If you can pick one, which would you go for?

Warrior, not because it is the better bust (I actually prefer the Big Chap) But the Big Chap production was a total mess! They are not worth the trouble as nice as the thought of owning one might be..

The warrior also had better paint, teeth aside, but they are an easy fix...

UYR4GOb.jpg

Python, do you plan to keep that Warrior bust? If you do and never plan to sell it, I would just get the whole thing repainted. It'll look so much better with a proper repaint. The sculpt deserves it. You have some pretty clear and crisp pictures of it and the factory paint app still looks so washed out. I also hate that Sideshow neglected to sculpt in at least two dorsal tubes and his dorsal spine like they did with their life size Warrior bust. Since I plan to keep my Big Chap Maquette, I'm seriously thinking of having him repainted similar to the paint on the new Neca 1/4 Big Chap, which I think looks more authentic. You should just do it man...and that goes for anyone else who will eventually keep this.

Yeah I'm keeping it, it's far from perfect but I like it. It is on my list of things to fix up, but I'm always slow to getting around to doing so. The teeth are done at least, the tendons are next once I figure out what to replace them with. I am tempted to give it a proper repaint in the proper colours, but I actually quite like the blue tone also so I may just keep it but add a bit to it. The main issue on mine is the multiple chips and scratches that need covering up. The paint on this is way better than the big chap lsb.

Back