Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
August 15th for me also (Full payment) 12th for my Engineer... It's going to be a very good week... I hope.

Here's an epic making of AvP documentary to help get everyone through the next few weeks!

Well thank you sir. I haven't finished watching this and already got my alienology prepared which means no sleep tonight :gah:

My pleasure! :wink1:

I'm chipping away at watching it, and it's pretty crazy to get to watch all the behind-the-scenes stuff taking place during the anamatronics, props and costume creation!

And while I didn't mind Lex in AvP, I thought Reiko Aylesworth was a lot better female protagonist in AvP:R. Sanaa Lathan never truly came off as someone who could carry the weight of the film -- which is why it's a bit surprising to hear they felt she could hold up to comparisons with Weaver. Of course, comparisons are apples to oranges now that the films are out, with AvP being more of a fun flick than a classic like the earlier installments of the franchises.

Then again, maybe it was just that awkward moment when Scar and Lex ran down the hall in slow motion together when they decided to join forces that throws it off for me. That seen always felt off :lol

Here's an interesting article I stumbled across. I Personally always though the term "xenomorph" applied to all Alien life anyway, not just the Alien... Aliens.

Its used incorrectly as a generic term for an Alien by some, it usually refers to the Alien from the Alien movies, for example I have heard people refer to the facehugger as a xenomorph, for which they receive the mandatory slap to the face

I wouldn't worry too much, just because there wasn't a Dog Alien LSB at the Con doesn't mean we wont see one. The Warrior wasn't at the con either, he just appeared out of the blue one day. I'm sure we will get a dog, this guy and the Big Chap LSB seem to be quite a hit so far.

Has anybody received any notice for this? It is due in 5 days.

They use FedEx for international shipping don't they? Never ordered direct before so was wondering how long it will take to reach the UK.

Yes they do, my last order took 6 days. The good thing about Fed Ex is they deliver your item and then send you the vat invoice as opposed to holding your item until it is paid.

Back