Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shipping quote is $24.06 to nj. Thats the highest i have paid for shipping to date from sideshow. My ex alien warrior statue cost only $18 to ship and thats a pretty big and heavy piece. My lord darkness lsb bust dark edition cost $21 i believe... So this will be a pretty decent sized box

My shipping quote was sent in a ss email letting me know my final payment amount. Which is about $88. Flexpay is the way to go.. especially on multiple pieces. Sure i can afford it all at once. But to me it seems more logical to just break it up over an extended period than all at once.

Might be convenient but I'd rather be earning interest on my money over Sideshow getting it...
Especially when pieces can be delayed up to two years.

Got this and Vader mythos coming at the same time :yess: but really looking forward to Big Chap

Might be convenient but I'd rather be earning interest on my money over Sideshow getting it...
Especially when pieces can be delayed up to two years.

I always think if more people were full pay they would want to get them released faster. Flex payers already send most of their money and don't even have a product or solid release date.

I have had my sideshow processing email for about a week now. Butthe sideshow rep like i said told me that doesnt mean it is actually in stock and shipping then. Fingers crossed it does. We shall see

I got an estimated arrival email on the 25/07. Got my processing email about 5 mins before I posted it on here. I guess they just like to keep me waiting ;)

Back