Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine as well... unfortunately same notice for red-skull :gah: having to cancell one resulted in severe depression... probably gonna commit surgery... anybody interested in a kidney?

I have the regular on order and the ex on wait list. Should I cancel the ex or is it worth waiting a bit longer?

Less than 20 remaining now. I called SS last week and asked if I PO regular and my wait list converts if they'll transfer my NRD. He said they couldn't do that. Maybe I got someone who wasn't very cooperative. If this gets to less than 10 I'll end up PO and pray for my wait list to convert in the mean time.

To be honest I wouldn't take much notice of that low quantity warning. It is likely it will check inventory and then go back up to whatever number.. 10, 30, 100 or no low quantity what so ever as the Big chap did.

To be honest I wouldn't take much notice of that low quantity warning. It is likely it will check inventory and then go back up to whatever number.. 10, 30, 100 or no low quantity what so ever as the Big chap did.

Haha that's right. Good call.

Back