Alien Warrior legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There also seems to be a dog alien on the top left. I actually hope they skip that one.. Let's just leave it with the warrior.

I'm a big fan of the Alien 3 Director's Cut, though I'd also likely pass on a Dog Alien bust as well. I'd say we likely don't have to worry about it anyway, but with how this Warrior bamfed out of nowhere, the Dog Bust could already be waiting in the shadows! That said, it'd likely be my last choice.

If there were two others I'd really want as an LSB it'd be the Queen and the Predalien.

There also seems to be a dog alien on the top left. I actually hope they skip that one.. Let's just leave it with the warrior.

I believe that’s from Alien resurrection. The Dog doesn’t have tubes on its back. Plus I hope we get A3, I want the original trilogy to display side by side :pray:

I believe that’s from Alien resurrection. The Dog doesn’t have tubes on its back. Plus I hope we get A3, I want the original trilogy to display side by side :pray:

You are correct my friend.

I also am looking forward to a Dog bust in the future. Big Chap is my favorite Alien so I may have to get both of those. Depending on price that is. Love that clear dome/inner skull look.

Me neither!

I believe that’s from Alien resurrection.

Bingo, you are correct, This came up a while ago which makes the Warriors sudden appearance even more of a surprise. And it looks good to me. I realise Resurrection wasn't the best movie in the franchise but the Aliens had a nice menacing, sleek look to them which I quite liked. I'd pick one up to go along with the warrior and big chap for sure. Not sold on Grid or the Dog yet but we shal see. I'm still hoping we will get a few more predators in this line and that the guys who painted the P2's are allowed nowhere near them!!!

I think a Grid is still likely, that pose looks like the mouth is raised much higher than this piece, it captures the scene where it kills Celtic nicely.
This looks more like the Alien coming thru the elevator doors on Burke :yess:

Last edited:
I'm sure Grid is still go, I meant I'm not sure I would buy it or the Dog alien. The warriors pose does look quite similar to that concept however. I guess there is only so many poses you can give a head and shoulders mind....

I've just read SS newsletter and they mention LSBs for Alien, Aliens and AvP. No mention of Alien 3. Hopefully they consider making the Dog to go along with the rest.

Ok Grid I might get...

Do any of them come with the tubes / fin in the back?

The Big Chap LSB doesn't have tubes or a fin. Not sure about the Warror. I'm assuming it doesn't either. I would've loved for Big Chap to at least have his fin on.

Well Grid right now is still rumour...with Warrior and Big Chap on the way over the next year, I can't see a Grid announcement as well before these two are both shipped out. I could be wrong, but that'd just be a lot of Alien busts to have available for pre-order without anyone seeing one in-hand.

In terms of tubes and fins, Big Chap is just the shoulder blades, and the head. The Alien Warrior I would guess is about the same, with the different skull/shoulder look. Could he have more to him? Maybe, but we won't know until the start of next week when previews show up! If I had to throw out a guess, I'd think they likely wouldn't, as the head/shoulder look may be what they're going for with these. Less complicated, simple busts which hopefully reflects in a $449.99 price tag for us! I fear them jumping to $499.99, but I think that'd be pretty extreme considering Predator LSBs just went for $399.99 a couple of months ago.

Guys don't be too attached to that drawing, it's just a concept shown a while ago. Don't use it as a guide. The final alien 1 bust doesn't even have that shape with the ribs.

I've just read SS newsletter and they mention LSBs for Alien, Aliens and AvP. No mention of Alien 3. Hopefully they consider making the Dog to go along with the rest.

I'm pretty sure they'll be eventually doing all the alien heads.

Although the P2 bust had sloppy paint application it was a lot more detailed than these Alien busts. Will that reflect in the price?...
Probably not.
$499.99 will be too much for these but that is my guess.

Although the P2 bust had sloppy paint application it was a lot more detailed than these Alien busts. Will that reflect in the price?...
Probably not.
$499.99 will be too much for these but that is my guess.

I honestly see Warrior going up for $449.99...that was my gut feeling from the start. If Chap comes out during Spooktacular, he'd likely be about the same. If they do jump to $499.99, I'd still pick one up, but that'd take getting both off the table. I know it's weird when it's "only" $50, but shipping, and customs for Canada...it all adds up.

But yes, there's still that inkling of a feeling that Sideshow has gotten a bit crazy as of late with price jumps, so while I REALLY hope against it, I wouldn't be shocked by $499.99.

I'm making no decisions on anything until the P2 goes up :panic:
Would be nice to get one of these but not a big enough fan to get more.
This looks better than BC imo.

I'm making no decisions on anything until the P2 goes up :panic:
Would be nice to get one of these but not a big enough fan to get more.
This looks better than BC imo.

Totally understandable. I would think that'll go up during Spooktacular as well, as they all just fit into the mood of the event nicely. The more I look at it, the more I'm loving out the Warrior Alien looks. Here's hoping the full reveal looks just as strong, but as it stands if I have to choose just one, it'll be this one.

And BC?

If it comes down to one... its the big chap for me without question. I plan for both though unless SS go silly with the prices.

Not interested in this one at all. Waiting on Big Chap. At least I'll get an idea of price when this one goes up for preorder.

Back