Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have talked to him. Shipping to me was gonna be about $300, so it would have a little over $1500 total. To much for me.

I paid $1500 delivered from mine and it was shipped from Sweden.

I think that's a pretty ok price. You should go for it!

I'll keep looking for ya over here in the meantime, Reiny. Never know what kind of deals come up in Japan, sometimes I get real lucky. Just gots ta be in the right place at precisely the right time, is all! :D

I'll keep looking for ya over here in the meantime, Reiny. Never know what kind of deals come up in Japan, sometimes I get real lucky. Just gots ta be in the right place at precisely the right time, is all! :D

you rock! thanks so much bro!!!! if there is anything you are looking for that is hard to come by in japan, let me know for sure!

Well...stranger things have happened. Tell ya what King, Reiny first, and then we'll see what happens. Fair enough? Even finding one is gonna be a pretty tall order. There are just ****loads of Alien fans here too, all with the same thing in mind.

No prob man. It was more a joke. Shipping from Japan would be insane. I doubt I would be able to afford it.

No prob man. It was more a joke. Shipping from Japan would be insane. I doubt I would be able to afford it.

Yeah, I figured you was just funnin'. Anyway, if I do manage to find one of those for Reiny, I have no idea how it'll all go down, but I guess we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it.

Back