Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened to yours bro?

Long story.

Ordered one from a shop in NY, when it showed up it was NOT the alien bust. Had to send it back.Then I was gonna get one from Gruson. Worked out the price and everything, then before I payed him someone offered him more than I could and lost that one too.

All in the same week.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Long story.

Ordered one from a shop in NY, when it showed up it was NOT the alien bust. Had to send it back.Then I was gonna get one from Gruson. Worked out the price and everything, then before I payed him someone offered him more than I could and lost that one too.

All in the same week.

Ah, didn't know the Gruson part. Sucks man :monkey2

Long story.

All in the same week.

Damn man! what the hell did the shop send you in place of the bust?

I got all three replicas on order atm, but don't know if I'll be keeping them. They do look awesome though.

The shuriken and the caster dont do much for me. Id rather an original plasma caster prop from P1. Im in the hunt for the P2 combi though

Ohhh they sent you an Alien head instead of the Aliens Bust

They sent this one
2903_image02.jpg

Back