Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys !!

I just bought a 1:1 sacle predator bust pick up only on ebay for 675
I will pick him up tomorrow so I will be posting some pics of him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOT !! MERRY X-MAS FOR ME !

Been checking out where I can buy a predator 1:1 bust fromhere in the UK and only been able to find the new Wolf bust but at £699 a bit much, settled for his Bio Mask at the moment........Jamal, you're picking one up also ? mine should be here in Q2 next year.....damned too long to wait.:confused:

Yeah bro i ordered the Wolf 1:1 Bio Helmet from Darkshadowcollectibles

Ill be waiting a while though because my order comprises of 3 Aliens Dioramas and that and its all combined shipping

Wow,,, I absolutely LOVE my Alien Warrior bust. And my "Alien wall" would look incomplete without it,,, however,,, we all have our price.
I would probably let mine go for anything over $3K. Looks like I'm going to throw mine up on ebay and see if anything happens. Worst thing that could happen is that I lose a few bux on an ebay insertion fee....

Remember guys,,, it wasn't that long ago (2-3 years ago) when select LOTR Sideshow Weta figures were going for $3-4K.. Remember the original Balrog, Cave Troll, Witchking in true form? Those were all going for at least $2K each.. Maybe the Aliens bust will be the ultimate grail?

Back