Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He either

A] had a PM with a BIG ****ING offer in it

or

B] didnt have one at all and was just ****ing around

or

c] realized how hard this piece is to find and what its worth and wants to keep it

Yep i hear you there bro, i hate it when people do that. They drive up the price in spite of the other people who want it

It's called supply and demand.The demand for that bust is just so high.SS is retarded for not making the edition size a little bigger,500 to 750 would have been a better number.Just by adding another 200 to 300 more to the original edition size would have given more people the chance to get one.But you don't wan't the edition size too high to were it's not fun anymore.

that is insane!!

$3200!!!!

No, insane would be if there was a BID! But there isn't, so why people make a huge ****ing deal out of this?

I can list mine at $5000, doesn't mean it's gonna sell. People always try to make a buck on ebay and you lot know that!

It's called supply and demand.The demand for that bust is just so high.SS is retarded for not making the edition size a little bigger,500 to 750 would have been a better number.Just by adding another 200 to 300 more to the original edition size would have given more people the chance to get one.But you don't wan't the edition size too high to were it's not fun anymore.

Considering this thing went up for second chance, I don't think the 400 edition size was too small at the time.

No, insane would be if there was a BID! But there isn't, so why people make a huge ****ing deal out of this?

I can list mine at $5000, doesn't mean it's gonna sell. People always try to make a buck on ebay and you lot know that!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

There WAS a bid. Several of them in fact. I commented on how one of the bidders had nearly 7000 feedback, which implied to me that it was a legit bid, as well. That's the whole point.

i've started to come to the realization that i will not ever be able to get one of these and it's massively depressing! i was telling a buddy of mine that last night (someone who doesn't collect), and he said very sarcastically "dude, it sounds like you are going through something very very serious!"

i've started to come to the realization that i will not ever be able to get one of these and it's massively depressing! i was telling a buddy of mine that last night (someone who doesn't collect), and he said very sarcastically "dude, it sounds like you are going through something very very serious!"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well I'll say this, lads, if they do an Alien 3 or Resurrection 1:1 bust I'll be jumping at it.

Back