Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know for a fact I'm not missing the Alien LSB's when those come out.

No berserker..I was planning to get wolf before him this year but had a slight detour bc a Lord of Darkness Lifesize #20 was up for sale..i jus couldnt pass him up..I'll get Wolf in the future.he not leaving my sight lol

He is not leaving your sight:Dawesome you're going to hund this bad boy down :cool:

:exactly: Same reason I passed on the pred lsb. There's no point in wasting cash when you already own the superior piece.:hi5:

Very true,but those who do not own these pieces and don't want to spend cash for em since they are very rare and expensive busts,I guess the LSB line can consol people in a certain way :dunno

But I agree with you guys :hi5:

Anyone have one of these?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AVP-Aliens...6594?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1c4fe0d2

$(KGrHqYOKkYE3RnBYMZ1BN7OBO7vgg~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!jYE3LbCZpJhBN7OBTNch!~~_3.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!ioE3R98)tR6BN7OBc4EMw~~_3.JPG

Well yeah, just wondering if anyone here pulled the trigger.

It's hugely frowned upon. If anyone's pulled the trigger and discussed it here, they'd likely be banned (unless it was an accident and the seller had more realistic photos and a higher price tag, which I seem to remember happening once).

There was someone here in the past that had actually bought one of these re-cast. I just cant remember who..:dunno it might even be in this thread further back..

It's hugely frowned upon. If anyone's pulled the trigger and discussed it here, they'd likely be banned (unless it was an accident and the seller had more realistic photos and a higher price tag, which I seem to remember happening once).
Lol, what? Somebody would get banned because they had to buy a recast due to there being NO Alien Warriors at all for sale anywhere for years?

there a tons of people here with recasted items in some shape or form. You can't get banned for that, but I think if you knowingly sell one, you can be.

there a tons of people here with recasted items in some shape or form. You can't get banned for that, but I think if you knowingly sell one, you can be.

I recall that if someone knowingly bought a recast and discussed it on here, they could be banned.

Lol, what? Somebody would get banned because they had to buy a recast due to there being NO Alien Warriors at all for sale anywhere for years?

Well... they are collectibles. That and no one's forcing you to do it.

Thats like punishing somebody for being an Alien fan and wanting a 1:1 statue but not being fortunate to be around years ago when the official ones were released.

Somebody recasting and selling for profit i can understand though. Not the buyer.

Back