Alien Warrior 1:1 Bust - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geto, can you share the details on the light you've got going in this shot?

customname0041024x768pv4.jpg

Matey those last few pic's are outstanding ...... Infact i think one of them is on it's way to been my screensaver

Those pics are just gorgeous, geto10! Thanks for sharing with us. I know one guy here who's desperate for that alien noggin. No doubt he'll have some comments to add when he finds this thread. He asked me to help him look for one in Japan, but they're pretty scarce over here too. Apparently nobody wants to part with 'em. Easy to see why! Love that Predator, too, btw. :D :cool:

Those pics are just gorgeous, geto10! Thanks for sharing with us. I know one guy here who's desperate for that alien noggin. No doubt he'll have some comments to add when he finds this thread. He asked me to help him look for one in Japan, but they're pretty scarce over here too. Apparently nobody wants to part with 'em. Easy to see why! Love that Predator, too, btw. :D :cool:

yup, that would be me!!!

I tried to stay clear of this thread, but these pics are just too gorgeous to stay away from!!!

just gorgeous!!!!

i want one! NO, i need one!!

Reiny! I knew you'd find this! I can see why you want one of these babies so much now, it's freakin' beautiful! I'd love to have one myself, but I don't know where I'd put it, even if I could find one! :lol

yup, that would be me!!!

I tried to stay clear of this thread, but these pics are just too gorgeous to stay away from!!!

just gorgeous!!!!

i want one! NO, i need one!!

AMAZING pictures... Makes me happy that I jumped on my Warrior bust when it first came out. Here is my personal favorite pic from my theater room:
AlienStatueMD_033-vi.jpg

Thx for the comments guys. This is a beauty and now I know why they are so hard to get by!

@sideshowpdx, lovely setup!!!! :cool:

My wife was gonna bid on it for me last minute, no one was watching it either.

To be honest though i dont have room for a 1:1, and i didnt have the money :(
i didnt really wanna borrow money for it either lol if i got the money ill buy it but meh, its a really nice piece though

My wife was gonna bid on it for me last minute, no one was watching it either.

To be honest though i dont have room for a 1:1, and i didnt have the money :(
i didnt really wanna borrow money for it either lol if i got the money ill buy it but meh, its a really nice piece though

For that price I'd just buy it and store it until I get more room! :lol

Back