Alien Covenant Xenomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost sold out. Just saw a video of it...looks awesome. I passed on the Giger and Dog heads...simply because I got the Giger and Dog Maquettes. I like to have at least one of each movie...don?t have a Covenant one...and like this one better than the Resurrection one. Low numbers, 200. I pulled he trigger. Used some leftover Rewards Points too.

He also posted pictures on Facebook.

Looks like CoolProps is getting better and better...

Oh heck, ha. I just went back to Sideshow out of curiosity...and Sold Out after I ordered mine. That means I got the last one, lol...

Oh heck, ha. I just went back to Sideshow out of curiosity...and Sold Out after I ordered mine. That means I got the last one, lol...
Good for you! [emoji4][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Im a little late to this Coolprops party but I have always loved almost all of the Coolprops Alien Head Replica pieces. I was lucky enough to have just found this one new at Popcultcha for $1400 shipped to the US from Australia. Super pumped!

I think I want to find a really good and solid floating shelf to display - I?m running out of room in my collection room.

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the base (LxW)? I?m going to buy a small console table for and want to make sure it fits before it arrives. I know the length of the head is around 35? but the base looks a little smaller.

Thanks in advance

PT

Im a little late to this Coolprops party but I have always loved almost all of the Coolprops Alien Head Replica pieces. I was lucky enough to have just found this one new at Popcultcha for $1400 shipped to the US from Australia. Super pumped!

I think I want to find a really good and solid floating shelf to display - I?m running out of room in my collection room.

did you have to pay customs on this piece to the US?

Finally arrived!

1324-BA9-E-06-E4-41-A7-8-FBA-6-DE9-F92-E40-C9.jpg

78-CF0-BE6-CB12-4978-9-DBD-104-F7-DE8-CEC9.jpg

A9462652-6-F4-D-4-EAC-845-C-1-D1-C63-E1-EAE5.jpg

Back