Alien Covenant Xenomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually looks pretty good. If I were to get another besides the BC it would be from the AVP series. One with the green net cuts in the head would be cool or the Predalien although that really needs to be a bust not a decapitated head. Or maybe the forearm guard/shield the girl and pred made from a head in AVP.

I wonder how many of these is really being made. Coolprops website themselves, another japanese site i visited an an english/american speaking site i visited mentioned the number 30. If it is REALLY 30 then that would be nuts. Extremely limited run indeed

I don't love the paint job on the dome (should be clear with partially visible skull features beneath), but that mouth looks great. Given that I display my life size alien heads on high shelves, the dome will be less visible, so I guess I'm sold.

That ES of 30 has me worried though. I want to buy from my local retailer, with whom I have reward points, but if this bust really is limited to 30 pieces, they might not get any. Do I pre-order with Sideshow now to be sure I get one, or assume that 30 ES is a mistake?

There must be something to the number 30. And its not like the description said the numbers 3-0, it was in Japanese text, so its not like they missed an 0, it had to be wrote. Maybe coolprops themselves have the numbers 1-30 reserved and if you order through them you can get an early number? Thats the only thing i can guess at most in which there could be a special 30, and the rest is fair game. But the sites arent reporting that, its just my speculation as it doesnt actually say that. Coolprops says theres only 30 bodies by their terminology, and the bust is said to be " extremely limited ". I pre-ordered one as soon as it popped up by sideshow partially because of the 30 number being thrown around, they might make 3,000 for all we know. But what if they did only make 30? Its a bust i like, its probably my favorite of them all and theres so many month between now and release the flex pay isnt that big of a burden.

( my justification atleast )

I still wanted it but the speculation just give me a shove into making sure i get one just incase.

They have reserved copies for the Japan Market first. They did that for all their products. Then it's available worldwide through sideshow and retaillers.

Makes sense. In the context of coolprops saying that on their site i kinda assumed thats what it would mean for them to say it, but other sites copy and pasting what should of been specific to coolprops page really made it confusing.

I pre-ordered one through my local retailer. Now to sit and wait until 2nd quarter 2018. Hopefully, I'll have figured out where I can display it by then. :lol

Sincerely...I wasn't so hyped with this head and...I have to admit that is the best paintjob and detailed bust. (I have the big chap's and dog's alien heads) 20200111_162756.jpg20200111_162721.jpg20200111_162716.jpg20200111_162708.jpg20200111_162655.jpg20200111_162647.jpg20200110_235612.jpg20200110_235607.jpg

Guess they get better with time. It's just as well that they're delaying the official preorder of their 1/3 Alien Warrior.

Oh snap, that's gorgeous, especially the teeth. I was getting a bit of pre-order buyer's remorse waiting for this, but seeing these pictures makes me excited again. Mine should be shipping out to me soon.

I am quite pleased with mine; it really is quite impressive in person. I don't think it was mentioned previously, but the edition size for this bust is 200.

Back