Alien Covenant Xenomorph 1:1 bust Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust make me realize, the Covenant Alien looks so much like the Hot Toys "Godzilla" sculpt, the movie studio probably used the HT as a reference for the new movie lol.

--

Who believes that's a Coolprops' product ? Really....? That's a head who has been used during the movie.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/alien-movies/alien-covenant/youtube-space-alien-day-party/2/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they display the screen-used props as an announcement before showing off their own. Perhaps to gauge interest before jumping into prototype production.

For sure they announced few months ago that they had the licence for "covenant". They exposed it also for the movie's release. Coolprops have always made a non paint base's project in fiber and in this case they didn't. Even the life size compared to there products is not respected. They just did it to show that they had the licence and to promote the dvd's release of the movie with a movie's accessorie. It's sure that one day they'll release a life size for covenant but it's not their product who is shown.

All they did in the past was to show their forthcomming products. Each time, with the original prop first, then with the 1st refined early prototype (generally all white), then the final prototype and finally they make it available via pre-order a bit after.
So this covenant head will propably follow the same process, except that the props is in better shape and the molds are fresh, compared to the previous item...
Anyway, the whole covenant line will be an easy pass for me. Which is good cuz I'll be saving for the rest and stay focus. Ahah :)

Drrrrr. I saw pics of this and honestly I thought it was a rubber mask. Not feelin' this one (prop or film).

"You blow. I'll do the fingering"
*snickers*

Drrrrr. I saw pics of this and honestly I thought it was a rubber mask. Not feelin' this one (prop or film).

"You blow. I'll do the fingering"
*snickers*
but the pics you saw WERE of a rubber mask? The mask is just a stand in for the actual prop-replica we havent saw yet.the actual replica head will look amazing as opposed to the stunt rubber head which doesnt have all the cgi and effects on it.

CP will reveal it today. they posted something earlier today on facebook. But easy pass for me.

alienx.jpg
alienxx.jpg

I really like it. I think it has the best mouth of them all, and lips! I kinda wish the dome was a bit more transparent so we could get a glimpse of skull or something. Really cool none the less.

I'm starting to get burned out on all these Alien heads.

At least the newborn has drastically different look. Glad I went with that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like this xenomorph design a lot, and this head looks very nice. I kind of dislike the fact that CP has chosen to only make the head without the shoulders, but I guess it is to keep production and cost less complicated and to be able to sell cheaper. I might get this one.

Yeah this one is odd, in that im thinking i really want to get this one. I love the movie Aliens, but the heads for the movie do nothing for me. They look too toy like. New born, meh. I love the ressurection xeno in the movie but mostly because i like the excess goop, which the head replicas dont have. Dog alien is possibly my favorite design and i want the prime 1 statue. Giger alien looks really, really cool. But not $600 extra cool like they want to charge. This, this looks cool. It has a dome, it has the lips. It doesnt have the derp face of the giger alien, overbite of the resurrection alien or toy-like appeaence of the Aliens heads. I think this is just a perfect "xenomorph" head. Film aside ( even though i realy like the film) , this is the best go-to.

They always do. And if you look closely at the picture just above, you can clearly see it (Fox Logo, Coolprops logo then Sideshow logo)...

I´ve not seen the movie yet...but this head looks nice.Like this "patinalike"paintjob.:)

Looks better than the one in the movie lol, doesn't look like piss poor CGI.

"The Alien: Covenant – Xenomorph Life Size Head Prop Replica will be extremely limited, with just 30 (!!??) pieces being produced. This release will only be for Alien fans with deep pockets. It’s priced at 140,000 Yen (about $1,255 USD). It will be released some time in 2018."

Don't know if that's a typo and meant to be 300.

No translucency at all in the dome by the looks of it, even though it showed it in the film, where as they go overboard on the big chap and give him a crystal clear dome.

Alien-Covenant-Xenomorph-Life-Size-Head-Prop-Replica-001.jpg
Alien-Covenant-Xenomorph-Life-Size-Head-Prop-Replica-005.jpg
Alien-Covenant-Xenomorph-Life-Size-Head-Prop-Replica-003.jpg
Alien-Covenant-Xenomorph-Life-Size-Head-Prop-Replica-009.jpg

Looks better than the one in the movie lol, doesn't look like piss poor CGI.
I was watching the Blu-Ray the other day for the making of it ( Ridley Scot master class i think it was called ? ) and Ridley made them make the suits for the Neomorphs and Xenomorphs so the actors had something to act with as opposed to pretending something is there. So we get to see the scenes in the movie being filmed with the actual suits. And it looks 100x better. ( well some of the suits had gaps where you could see clothing but that would of been where you use CGI to cover it up). And all the while i was watching the making of its this head that cool props are doing which was used on the suit. So this statue is essentially a replica of something that we only see in the making of.

Back