Alien "Big Chap" Maquette - Official thread (continued)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last flexi on the 10th. So not long now. I cannot wait to see this one in person.

Actually I delayed my Flexpay to 25th March coz mY waitlist for HULK Comiquette Converted on Thursday :yess:

"Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility" -- Ash

I think we're getting close...:dance

I want to order this from Sideshow when it is released, so I could use paypal for an "instock" item. But, does Sideshow allow international (Canadian) customers to use paypal?

We could've been using Paypal this whole time to purchase collectables? This is news to me. Anyways, 2 more days till final payment!!

Final payment on Sunday. I'm sure others will have pictures up before I do. Cannot wait.

I can't wait to see some good pictures...

It's been a loooong wait. I just hope the quality control is up to snuff. If I have to return this because of some flaw (like the last ss alien statue I bought) after a year of waiting, I'm not going to be a happy camper.

"I admire its purity. A survivor...unclouded by conscience, remorse or delusions of morality." -- Ash

Dying for in hand pics from those more courageous than myself who preordered. Can't wait!

I noticed that mine should be shipping within the next 24-48 hrs, as my credit card has just been charged and the order shows "shipping soon."

I noticed that mine should be shipping within the next 24-48 hrs, as my credit card has just been charged and the order shows "shipping soon."

My order (on SS website) said "Item shipping soon" well over 6 months now, ever since I pre~ordered it. :slap lol

My order says...

Oh wait, I used a dealer to save a ton of money, since there is no Jones exclusive to go with this badass maquette!

:yess: Can't wait!

Back